maD mad wondErlAnD

On the ceiling, the Champions stood against their traitor, J.J who possessed two blessings and two God weapons.

J.J: Who's first?

Clover: Like we would take turns!

They rushed towards J.J, only for this reverse gravity to intensify and force everyone onto their knees. Lilly and Thane were the only ones not completly affected by this power.

J.J: Tch... Looks like his little mark is giving you some immunity...

Those words were directed towards Thane.

J.J:(turns to Lilly) You're just a freak.

Lilly dashed over to J.J, jabbing her spear ferociously toward the Champion of Chaos, but her attacks do no damage.

Lilly: Huh?

Lifting up the blade of chaos and order, J.J takes a swing at Lilly, who quickly backs away, for Thane to rush and swing his Scythe of Death.

(CLANG)

The two blades bounced off the Scythe, leaving her open for a slash from Thane.

(SWOOOOSHHH)

But yet again, no damage was dealt.

Thane:(tilts head)

J.J brings her blades down onto Thane who decays his body around the slashes and throws a punch, which does no damage.

J.J: Hehe...

Thane continues to trade blows with J.J as the others observe.

Clover uses his weapon to create a chemical to boost his strength to withstand the intense gravity. Sky's Blessing evolved him to do the same. Henriette simply powered through. Scott was still stuck.

Lilly: Those attacks are hitting, but aren't doing anything...

Clover: One blessing is causing the gravity... The other is preventing damage.

Clover: The worst thing is, she hasn't revealed the weapons ability.

Henriette: Can you figure it out?

Clover: Well... Blessings are for our survival. Weapons are for hunting.

Clover: Whatever they do... It likely revolves around doing damage.

(CRASH)

Thane breaks a hole in the ceiling during one of his attacks. The rubble falls in the direction of their current gravity.

Thane:....

(CRASH, CRASH, CRASH)

The Champion of Death quickly makes more holes with his scythe, trying to drop J.J through one.

Clover: I see what he's doing...

Henrietta: Then let's join him.

Using her axe, the Champion of Space teleports behind J.J, smashing a hole where Thane could push her towards.

J.J: Hehe hehe!

J.J backs up to the hole but continues walking, stepping on thin air with ease.

Henrietta: Hmph!

She tries to slam her Axe onto J.J, but the attack is deflected with ease.

Lilly: What the hell was that?!

Lilly: She can make a monster intangible... Switch the direction of gravity... Walk on thin air... And can't be harmed?

Clover: It must be some type of blessing that allows her to do such things...