Pop The Bubble

Racing in the direction of the large explosion, Lilly and Sky run into Clover and Henrietta.

Lilly: What? You two freed yourselves?

Clover: Long story short, the new blood scared the ruler into exploding.

Sky: Speaking of... Where is he?

Clover: Dragged away by one of the Seven Guardians.

Lilly: Huh. We have three right behind us.

Clover: Interesting fact. While we were here, we discovered that the guardians are supposed to be this city's equivalent to us!

Clover: It's quite fascinating.

Henrietta: Blah, blah, blah. Where's Scott?

Lilly: He went for a walk.

Sky: Say, where's J.J.

Clover: She's here?

Lilly: She was supposed to find Thane...(sigh)... Found two, but lost three. Great.

Lilly: I may be the champion of life, but can we stand our ground and take these so-called "guardians" out?

Lilly: It'll make things a whole lot easier.

Lilly spun around and blocked an attack from Tora. Clover then fired at the Guardin to make her leap back.

Evin and Dok then arrived to support Tora.

Clover: Agreed.

Thane swung into the hole and began climbing up it, to reestablish a connection with the goddess of Death. Using his weapon, he would slingshot himself up the hole at a fast rate.

However, he did not get that far, until he came across a woman, standing on the walls of this massive cavity.

The pointy ears of this dark-skinned woman gave away where she was from.

(Warlord Zina)

Thane:(tilts head) Hello?

Zina: Didn't think you champions were cowards.

Thane: I need to talk with my goddess. Your city is in a bubble of souls forced to boil and mix.

Thane slingshots himself upward, only for Zina to knock him away. Thane fell for a bit before using his Scythe to hook himself back to the wall.

Thane:(rubs chest) Ow...

Zina walked down the wall toward Thane to continue the conversation.

Zina: You aren't telling the gods, shit.

Thane: I'm the champion of Death.

Zina: All the more reason why I can't let you pass.

Thane:... Thought that would do something...(shrugs)... Get out of my way.