The Ultimate Tragedy; Act 2

Since Azrei lost her connection with Thane, she, the other champions, and their gods, minus Judor have been on edge.

Sky: Do you think he failed?

He asked his fellow champions whilst they all sat around a table.

Lilly: No. At Best, he got lost... At worst, Cardsha had something up his sleeve.

Clover: If there's another incident, I don't know if the world can survive it...

Clover: The damage done from the last battle had reaped havoc upon the economy, population, tides, and more.

Sky: Well at least racism isn't a problem with the forgotten races...

Clover: Give it time...

Henrietta: The damage done can be undone by the gods.

Clover: Perhaps... But they have been more concerned with executing Cardsha.

Lilly: We're getting off-topic now... Thane has been sent to kill him. And it's been a bit too long since he has left.

Lilly: It might be time we go looking for-

She cuts herself up as she spots a familiar entity.

J.J

J.J dashes away, the other Champions giving chase all across the castle. The Champion of Law leads the others out of the building, where the doors shut and locked behind them.

Henrietta: HAH!

Wasting no time, the Champion of Space digs her axe into J.J.'s shoulder and chops off her sword-wielding arm.

Then, with a quick swing, shattered J.J.'s helmet to reveal an undead body.

Inside the castle, Judor, with the void-stained blade of chaos, entered the throne room, catching the other gods' gaze.

Azrei: Judor? Why... Why do you have that blade...?

Judor: Heh...

He no longer hid his chaotic side. The threads of chaos intertwined with him. Azrei and the others immediately sensed this change.

Judor: Let me tell you all a little FUN FACT!

Judor: It seems... When one of us dies... That the power, the FORCE, that we are, doesn't just fade away.

Judor: It can be inherited... And when we threw Cardsha into the void... I unknowingly accepted his responsibility.

Judor: Ever since then, hehe... I realized something... I don't have to follow the rules. I AM the rules. You have to follow ME.

Azrei: Where's Thane-

Judor: Forget about a worthless mortal. All of you, forget about them because you know what?