chapter 1 ( back story)

Well, I know you are tired of hearing my problems, so this time I thought to start first, then others' talks will be continued. Also, I will introduce the characters when their time comes. So, without wasting your and my time, let's start.

This is going to be their backstory, so please don't skip it.

Author's POV

A mansion which is having a great time. Eight kids are playing around here and there. A fun fact about them is all of them have a twin brother. The smallest twins are only 4 years old, running to play with their one and only sister who is only 2 years old. All of them love their sister more than themselves.

Their parents are living in a good relationship; everything is perfect as always until they heard a gunshot. Just a blink of an eye and a river of blood floating in the mansion. Everything is a mess, little kids are crying for help, and their parents are trying to protect them no matter what.

The family all wanted to protect their little flower, who couldn't even talk properly. She was looking at her mother with scared and downcast eyes, tears starting to flow from her precious eyes. Her mother just held her tightly, giving her warmth, while the father was facing storms outside.

The mother looked at her kids; they were terrified, scared, and looking panicked. On the other side, she looked at her husband who was fighting for their lives. Injured, she decided to help him. She looked at her sons, but all of them had already left except the youngest.

At that time, she had her only little son beside her. She just gave their little angel to him.

"Why are you giving her to me, mumma? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to help your dad, baby."

"No, mumma, please don't go. Inne is scared."

His mother smiled.
"No, my Inne is very strong, and I know he will take care of his sister, right?" mother said, looking at her 4-year-younger son.

"Promise me, baby, no matter what happens, you will never leave your sister's side. You will protect her at any cost."

"Yes, I will. I will protect her, and I will never leave her side," the boy said. His mother smiled and kissed him before going outside.

The boy looked at his mother one last time with teary eyes, holding his little sister carefully.

That day was the worst for the Hwang family. They lost everything, but most importantly, their mother who sacrificed herself to save her husband and kids. From that day, the family lost their happiness. The little heirs of the Hwangs are angry. Even in this small state, they only want revenge, only revenge.

Days started to pass, they were growing, but one thing wasn't changed, and that is the boys only want revenge. Revenge made them blind, forgetting the little angel in their home who doesn't know what's happened, where her mother is, why nobody is noticing her.

The little child wants some love; she was craving for that. The only person who took care of her is I.N, the last son of the Hwangs and her brother, who promised his mom that no matter what, he will take care of her..

Days passed and Mr. Hwang married another woman for the sake of his child. Initially, she took care of them, especially the little angel of their family. Everyone thought they would move on from their mother's death by accepting her, but nobody knows the evil plan she has. After spending 2 years with her, everyone became close to her, especially the 7 kids.

Nobody knows she is controlling them with her evil mind. Their little angel is now 4 years old but still doesn't know love and care from her family because nobody gives her time except I.N., who was always there for her. The others were too busy practicing fighting, shooting, and engaging in all mafia activities at a young age because they still long for their mother's death.

Mr. Hwang is always busy with office work. Slowly, everything started changing when their stepmother took steps towards her plan, adding poison to their relationship.

Maybe their relationship was not good, but they have each other by their side. But now, all things are starting to change. Her brother always shouts at her for her simple activities. They sometimes hurt her physically and mentally. Poor four-year-old girl, an innocent soul, doesn't know what is happening.

Their stepmother is always there to tell her how weak she is, how everyone hates her, and that she doesn't deserve this house. This always makes her cry at night, but no one is there to comfort her. She only knows she has only one brother, Ian, and others just hate her. She doesn't know why, but in reality, nobody hates her; they are just busy with themselves and blinded by their stepmother.

Until one day, it was a normal day for Angel. She was playing in the garden with i.n. Until she saw something she wasn't supposed to see. She saw her other brothers were injured; they had cuts on their bodies, but they had guns in their hands and looked very angry. She also saw some people kneeling down in front of them, looking terrified and scared. However, her brothers showed no emotions. Suddenly, her brothers pulled out their guns and pointed them at the people who were begging for their lives.

"Shoot... shoot... shoot."

Everything happened very fast. She was about to scream, but i.n put his hand over her mouth, signaling her to keep silent. They stood there like statues behind the bushes until their brothers were gone.

Angel was traumatized by seeing her brother's side. Her little mind is telling her that if she will also do something wrong again, her brothers will kill her too. She was remembering her stepmother's words that they hate her so much, which means they will kill her. These words and scenes started flashing in front of her eyes. She hugged I.N tightly.

"Oppa, they will kill us, oppa. Will they kill us?" Angel said to I.N.

"No, Angel, we are their siblings. They will never kill us," I.N. said, comforting Angel.

But she is very scared. Even I.N., yeah, he also doesn't know about this. His brothers never include him with them. Even his twin always avoids him by saying he is smaller than him. But after seeing this, he also doesn't know what to do or how to face his brothers.

"Oppa, let's run away, I... I don't want to live here, oppa... they will kill us," Angel said, holding her brother's hand, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No, we can't leave them, we are family," I.N. said.

"They will kill us, oppa... I don't want to die."

"But Princess, we don't have money," I.N. said. Of course, their little minds won't think anything else.

"We will manage, oppa, but I don't want to live here," Angel said.

"Fine, we will take our pocket money, then we will go tonight, okay?" I.N. said.

I.N. always remembers his mother's last words, that is, "never leave your sister, no matter what."

Time skip
Yes, they successfully got out of their mansion without anyone knowing. Nobody even thought the younger ones would make this kind of decision. Both kids were running, holding each other's hands. They didn't take anything except some of their pocket money and some clothes in their little bags. They also took a bus, not knowing where it was going. They left everything there, everyone for their new start at a young age. Not knowing the different world from their mansion, forgetting all past memories with them. They left their past behind them. Two lives, one is four years old and the other is six years old, they are going to start their new life. Struggle and all...
...

...

( I know this episode is kinda big cause I was excited for this anyways I will try to update as soon as possible)