chapter 15

"Ooopppppaaaaaaaa," everyone said in unison, looking at her.

She gets tense and holds Jeongin's hand tightly. For the first time, she sees her brother's expressions, which aren't cold and scary but shocked as hell.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Sorry, sir," Lana said, looking down.

"Hey... look at me, it's okay. Don't you remember what I told you last night?" Felix said.

"Last night?" everyone asked in curiosity.

"Ahhhhhhh, we are getting late," Felix said and left from there.

After he left, no one asked any questions to Lana. After some time, everyone goes, having only one question in their minds. What the heck did Felix do that in just one night Lana started calling him oppa? They surely need answers. After all, which sibling doesn't want their younger sibling to call them oppa, right?

At College

Lana and Jeongin are getting used to the crowd's shouts and fangirling of girls. They also found out that every rich boy gets this kind of welcome in their college, and their brothers are also part of the rich, handsome, popular boys. But after a week, today Lana sees Mr. Park Sunghoon again.

No wonder he is a handsome, rich dude; every girl is running after him, Lana thought, and went from there. The day was normal as always. Students were attending classes, and everything was perfect for Jeongin, as he thought. After sending Lana to her class after the lunch break, he finally went to his class.

While walking, he overheard some students talking.

"Hey, have you heard about the two new students?" a boy said.

"Aren't their names Jeongin and Lana?" a third boy said.

"Aren't they siblings?" the second boy asked.

"Who knows if she is his sister or his girlfriend; she is damn hot," the third boy said.

"Hot as hell." "Lips rosie red, and her body like... ahhhhhhh, I can't stop imagining myself with her," the first boy

"I wonder how she feels in bed. I wanna fuc..." Before that boy could continue, Jeongin landed a punch on his face with full force.

"Say another word towards my sister, then you will not be able to see tomorrow," Jeongin said in his dominant voice, totally opposite to his character, making shivers run down their spines.

"And who do you think you are, huh?" the first boy asked, holding Jeongin's collar. But before Jeongin could reply, someone just came, pulled that boy, threw him on the ground, then pinned the first boy on the wall.

"What happened, Jeongin?" Seungmin asked, looking at that boy.

"They were passing nasty comments on Lana, which I can't tolerate," Jeongin said, this time with no shudder in his voice; his sister is the most important to him.

With just these words, three of the boys were on the ground with multiple injuries. Seungmin just threw all his anger on them. Jeongin looked at them without any fear because these bastards deserve this.

"If I say something about them again, then what Jeongin said before will be true," Seungmin whispered in their ears.
Three of them held Jeongin's feet.

"We are really, really sorry. Please forgive us this time. After that, you won't hear our voice," three of them said to Jeongin, and then they ran away from there.

"Thank you," Jeongin said to Seungmin.

"Umhh... you aren't as weak as I thought. You punched him very badly. I'm impressed. This is in our blood. I'm proud of you, and I don't need any thanks because she is also sister," with that Seungmin left, leaving Jeongin.