chapter 5

Time skip:

Wedding day

"Aunty, I'm nervous," Lana said while holding her aunt's hand. Jeongin is also present there.

"Aish girl, this is my wedding. I should be the one nervous and scared, not you," Miss Yang said.

"But you know we have social anxiety," Jeongin said.

"I know, I know, and you are already wearing a mask, so don't worry. You are not going to steal the spotlight; after all, I'm the bride," their aunt said.

They nervously followed their aunt.

They finally came in front of the stage where Hwang In Yeop was waiting for their aunt.

Not gonna lie, it's their first time seeing him in real life, and both siblings are impressed by their aunt's choice.

Jeongin took his aunt's hand and gave it to Hwang In Yeop

"Sir, now I'm going to give someone whom I cherish and love so much to you. I hope you will not disappoint us," Jeongin said while giving his aunt's hand to him.

His aunt looked at him with teary eyes.
"No, no, you can't cry, otherwise all your makeup will run," Lana whispered in her aunt's ear.

"Yah... I almost forgot," her aunt said, fixing her dress.

Hwang In Yeop smiled a bit and said, "Don't worry, I will not disappoint you, little one. I will take care of her and also..."

Next, Jeongin continued,
"I know you will take care of her more than us. Please don't make her sad. We will take care of ourselves because, as you said, we are not babies that Aunt needs to babysit." Jeongin said with a fake smile while looking at Jeongin's behavior; his aunt just hit his arm playfully.

Mr. Hwang widened his eyes but immediately changed his expression when both Yang siblings sat in their respective seats.

Soon, their marriage ceremony started.

"Now, I announce you both are husband and wife."

(Sorry, guys, I don't know about marriage ceremonies since I always stay at home whenever my parents go to weddings, so basically, I don't know any sh*t about marriage)