chapter 27

While the scene... Their kiss seemed too intense and deep, and Enhypen were getting more and more excited. Just then, looking at the view, Sunoo pushed Jay hard to overlook them.

Unfortunately, because of that force, Jay, who was sitting in the driver's seat, accidentally buzzed the horn. In a snap, both Sunghoon and Lana were hit with reality. They immediately broke their kiss, feeling awkward.

Both of their faces were red like cherries, and they couldn't bring themselves to utter a single word. Let's not forget the cursing poor baby Jay is getting from his brother, even though it's not his fault.

"Now that they broke their kiss, let's approach them and please... you all dickheads, pretend like nothing happened. I repeat, pretend like nothing happened, okay," Heesung said, while others nodded their heads in agreement. Just then, Jay drove their car towards them..

"Sunghoon......" Jake called out.

As Sunghoon heard Jake's voice, his eyes widened, as well as Lana's. Both of them were quiet.

"We were searching for both of you, and you guys are here."

"We....we were just going towards home... but the rain came out suddenly..." Sunghoon replied quickly. He couldn't even understand what he was saying.

"Hyung.... your lips.....ahhh...... sorry, Jungwon."

Niki was looking at Sunghoon's lips, which were pinkish due to a kiss before he proceeded further and already got a side kick from Jungwon.

"Guys, please enter the car before you get sick due to the weather," Jungwon said in a calm tone, opening the door for them.

"Yahhh..... Lana... get in," Sunghoon said.

"But... but both of us are wet... the car seats will be soaked if we get in this car," Lana replied.

"Don't worry, sister-in-law... ouch.... I mean noona... we will manage it...
Niki said still get some side kicks from his brothers.

The ride was silent because nobody knew what topic they would choose to talk about.

After some time,

"Hmmm...can you stop here?" Lana said, pointing towards the bus stop.

"Hey, if you don't mind, tell us your address, and we will drop you there," Jay replied.

"Ahh...no need, my house is just a few steps away from here. I'm not planning to take the bus," Lana said.

"Are you sure... you will be alright... the rain isn't stopping," Sunghoon asked in concern.

"I will be fine, no need to worry... and I have an umbrella... you can go towards your home after dropping me here," Lana said in a calm and melodious tone with a little blush on her face.

"Okay then..." Jay stopped the car in front of the bus stop.

"Bye guys, take care... and Sunghoon, think before you talk, okay... I will be going then," Lana waved at them as Sunghoon nodded his head.

Time skip.

Sunghoon came along with ENHYPEN. As he entered, he already saw those people were still present there. He was getting annoyed, but as Lana had told him, he controlled himself and came back after changing his clothes. He sat on the couch directly, looking at the man in front of him, and waited for his parents to explain. He didn't want more arguments. He was already angry and didn't want to bring any fuss. He believed what Lana said: everyone has their own reasons to hide, and when the correct time comes, everything will be revealed. Until then, you have to wait for that opportunity or that chance. Maybe today he will get his answers.