chapter 19

"Hmm, lastly only three teams are needed.
Sunoo, Kai, Jungwon, Soobin, Jay, Niki
will be in room "J".

Heeseung, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Jake, Taehyun, Sunghoon
will be in room "I".

And lastly,
Han, Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Lana
are going to be part of room "N".

Everyone...

"..........."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

" "Teacher, are you serious?"

"That's not going to happen."

"We don't want to see any girls around our oppas."

"Teacher, we can share the same room with oppas."

"Please, teacher."

Lots of students started to argue and whine.

"Stop your bullshit and fucking rubbish talks. The teacher already decided, so stop your arguments," Hyunjin said.

"Yahh, you little brats, mind your tongue at least in front of your teacher," Jisoo said.

"Whatever."

"Hmmm, guys, please give me all your electronic gadgets. Our team is going to collect everything that connects you to the city. Having nothing to do, we believe you will talk to someone to kill your time and help create friendly bonds. Another thing, each of the roommates will make their own food since the rooms we provide you are pretty big and have an attached kitchen and other amenities. So, make food for yourself and your teammates.

Bonding means friendship bonds, don't forget in your room we have cameras. There are lots of things I want to tell you, but for now, please go to your rooms and let me be free. See you next day," Jisoo said with a smile.

Her team collected students' phones and other electronic devices. After that, everyone goes to their rooms, not forgetting the girls who were glaring at Lana because she got rooms around their precious crushes.

"Ohhh how I wished we would be in the same room," Beomgyu said, wiping his fake tears.

"Crocodile tears of a bear. It's really annoying to see you acting. Aish, why are we always stuck in the same room?" Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes.

"At least Beomgyu is lucky to have you. He can eat your delicious food. We don't even know how to boil water," Kai said.

"Don't worry, hyung. Jay hyung is really good at cooking," Jungwon said.

"That's a relief."

Then everybody looked at SKZ and the duo siblings.

"Hmm, actually... we are .....not ......bad ...at cooking," Lana said.

"Ommooo, peace... I thought you couldn't cook, but now I'm okay. Let's go to our rooms. I want to sleep. It was a long day, and I'm tired," Taehyun said.

"Yahhhh."

Then everyone goes to their respective rooms.

__________________________________________________________

In skz room

"Why are there only three beds here? There are six people who are going to share the same room," Hyunjin said, looking at the beds.

"Also, the teacher snatched our phones. How are we going to kill time?" Seungmin said, resting his head on the chair.

"So, that means we are going to share beds?" Han asked.

"Of course, Dumbo, can't you see?" Felix answered. While the four of them were busy, they forgot about the presence of the duo siblings. After discussing, all the siblings decided: