chapter 17

"Well, we didn't introduce ourselves, Mr. Would you mind moving aside? There are lots of people who need to introduce themselves. And for your kind information, There are some people who need some sleep," a savage voice said behind him with an irritated tone.

"Oh, sorry, kids. I just got very excited to meet you. By the way, I'm Namjoon. People call me RM. It's really nice to meet you after a very long time," RM said.

"I'm worldwide handsome and soon going to be your favorite oppa, Kim Seokjin. I really love cooking. You are going to be my biggest fan, I'm 💯 sure. My dear princess, don't be uncomfortable around me because my shining glitter shines more when I see your smile. And my dear baby bread, you've grown up really well and caring. Handsome, not as me, but you look very good," Jin said.
First, he kissed Lana on her forehead, then hugged Jeongin with a teasing tone

" Hey, move, bitch. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Oh, sorry, my princess and prince. I'm your savage brother, Min Yoongi, but you can call me anything except "meow" or "Yoongi, marry me" because I'm your brother. If you want to cuddle, I'm always sleepy, so come by yourself, or I will come to cuddle with you," Suga said with his gummy smile, making everyone freeze at their spot.

Just then, J-Hope kicked him on his butt, and Suga fell on the floor, rubbing his butt.

"Yahha, how can you kick your older brother, you punk?" "Your hyung card is not going to be used when I'm about to introduce myself, so get your ass aside," J-Hope said.

"Don't use that kind of language in front of small kids, you pieces of shit," Jin said, shaking his head in disappointment, but others just rolled their eyes.

" Ya.. ya.. don't use bad language. Whatever guys, I'm your hope, you are my hope. I'm your brother J-Hope. Well, I have another name, but it's difficult to pronounce, so Hobbi oppa/hyung, the sunshine of our group. I like Sprite, and I hate snacks. Pleasure to meet you after a very long time," J-Hope said, hugging both of them.

"Hmmm, now my turn. Well, excuse me... Myself, Jimin. I'm the cutest brother and going to be your favorite oppa. Thank God today Jin hyung wore his shoes instead of his pink slipper. So, here is my present," Jimin said, winking at both of them and sending a flying kiss.

"Cool guys, chill down. Don't get stressed. Yourself when your favorite brother is here. Kick out your anxiety, feel free to talk to me. Don't listen to my brother's foolish talks. I don't mind if you love me more than them. Oh, God, I forgot. My name is... ahh, remember my name is V, and I'm a good boy. You can call me Taehyung oppa or Tea oppa," Taehyung said, bowing like a prince, making both siblings giggle. .

"Lastly, I'm your Jungkook. Taehyung calls me Double Bunny. Some people call me Giant Bunny. Please don't be scared of me; I'm literally a baby in our group. I like banana milk. Hmm, I never share with anyone. Things are different when you are here; you can have mine," Jungkook said, giving them his banana milk bottles. Then everyone's attention goes towards both siblings, forgetting the existence of SKZ. BTS really managed to make a smile on both siblings' faces.

"My dimple is also beautiful. Many girls go mad when I smile," looking at Lana, who is poking Namjoon's dimple cutely. Chan mumbled, as expected, but no one heard.

"Hmm, okay Angel and I.N., our servants will show you the whole mansion. We need to discuss something with your brothers, okay?" Namjoon said, looking at SKZ coldly. "Okay, oppa/hyung," then both of them went on a tour of the mansion.

___________________________________________________________

Once the siblings duo went out, the atmosphere of the room dropped, and the seriousness was evident on the faces of BTS members. They were coldly glaring at SKZ like hungry tigers looking at their prey. No one was talking; the sound of watches echoed in the living room.