Chapter 3: (Perfect welcome )

"Why does the flight have to be late? It's midnight already," Lana said in her half-sleepy voice.

"Thank God Aunt sent her driver to pick us up; otherwise, who knows, we would easily get lost in this new country," Jeongin said.

Author's POV
After some time, they finally landed in South Korea. As I said, it's midnight, and the citizens are almost in their deep sleep. Thankfully, the driver has already arrived. They sit in the car, and the ride is silent; both siblings are half-asleep.

Then suddenly, their car stopped in the middle of the road.

End of author pov

" " what happened" jeongin asked.

" I'm sorry sir but car is stopped working suddenly" driver said.

" what do you mean"

" there is something wrong with car engine we need Mackinac " driver told.

" then call him fast it's late already our aunt is waiting for us also my sister is really scared of dark " jeongin said.

" sorry sir but in this time no one will came here " driver replied.

"Then what we will do "

" don't worry I will call another car also I will walk around if I could able to find anyone" driver said.

" are you sure" jeongin asked to driver
He nodded and started to leave but he turned back.

" sir I have one request for you" driver said.

" what is it " jeongin raised his eyebrows.

" I suggested you to please don't come outside we are really near at mafia's allies ,it will safe if you stay inside" driver said.

" wait then why are you leaving it's dengerous right please stay here" lana said.

" "Wait, then why are you leaving? It's dangerous, right? Please stay here," Lana said.

"I will be safe, miss. Don't worry, and please don't come outside until I or any driver comes to pick you up," the driver said and left from there.

"Oppa, I'm scared," Lana said, looking outside of the car.

"Don't worry, your brother is here. I will protect you. Now sleep, it's already midnight," Jeongin said, caring for her hair, but deep inside, he is also scared.

At the exact time, they heard lots of gunshots, making both siblings wide awake. They already started to shake in fear. Lana hugged Jeongin tightly. They were able to hear lots of footsteps coming closer to their car.

Thankfully, their car had opaque glass (privacy glass) that people weren't able to see or hear through, but they were able to hear outside. People's talk was clear, and they could see them even though it was midnight. The figures in front of them were fully soaked and wet with blood, holding multiple guns, with cold faces and dreadful, psycho eyes looking at their target.

"Please spare us, we will never tell anyone about your identities, please," a man who was begging for his life kneeling down in front of the mafia said in a trembling voice.

"Guess what? We never spare a person who knows who we actually are, and you are telling us to spare you? No, never," the mafia boy, who was short among all of them, said.

Then another man, who looks like a squirrel, opens his knife and looks at their targets. He starts to slowly cut the throat of one of the targets, causing blood to flow from his neck. The blood spreads all over his body, and the mafias, who are soaked in blood, shoot them in the head.

Others also join in by killing more people. All this scene happens in front of two siblings who are watching their every move with wide eyes. Lana is about to scream when she sees the mafias killing the people who were begging, but Jeongin is fast enough to cover her mouth with one hand and his own mouth with the other. Every second feels like an hour to them. Lana can't hold on anymore; her nightmares flood her mind, and she loses consciousness.

Jeongin keeps himself awake, waiting for their chance to escape. At one point, he thinks they have been caught because one of the mafias is approaching their car, but luckily another boy calls out to him.

Slowly, slowly the mafia faded in front of his eyes, and he finally took a relieved breath. Now he is really tensed about his sister. At that exact point, another car came.

"Sorry, sir, for coming la...."

"Whatever, let's go fast," Jeongin said as he carried his sister to another car quickly.

Meanwhile,

Seungmin's POV:

We just killed some bastards who were about to reveal our identity. It's not like we are scared that someone will know our identity, but it's fun to see people curious about our faces. Whatever.

From a certain point of view, I feel like someone is watching us. As you know, nothing can hide from my eyes, and my guesses are always right. I look here and there, but I didn't find anything except one car.

What if someone is watching us from the car? I doubted and made my way towards the car. After some time, I felt like someone was pulling me towards the car. At that moment, I felt scared, but I'm not. People should be scared of me. My heart started to race fast as if today is the end of mine.

My sweat started to build when I started to get closer to the car. What's happening to me? This kind of feeling is not new to me; it never happens unless my twin is with me or near me because he always gets scared and terrified around me.

This is the same feeling I had nineteen years ago, the exact feeling when our siblings left us, and I still regret pushing this feeling away from me. I was getting closer to the car when someone called me; it was Chan hyung. So, I had to go, but I decided to come back as soon as possible. It was my bad luck that when I arrived at that place again, the car was empty.

Others asked me what happened, but I didn't tell them about this. I guess I'm just hallucinating things. But my guess is never wrong, so why was I wrong this time? Or does that mean they were near us?

End of seungmin pov

Back to jeongin and lana

They finally arrived at their aunt's house. Jeongin carried Lana in a bridal style and carefully put her on a couch. Their aunt, who is looking happy, seeing her nephew's.

"Welcome to Korea, kids," Aunt said while smiling and in a sleepy voice.

"Yahh, it's a perfect welcome for us," Jeongin said, remembering the incident that happened in front of him just a few minutes ago.

He is totally wet with sweat, his hands are trembling, his body is shaking badly, and past memories started to haunt him. He was trying not to fall. His aunt got worried.

"What happened, Jeongin? Is everything alright?" Aunt asked. Jeongin, just looking at her sadly, said,

"The same thing happened which I was scared of. We are at that same point where we run away. We have come again to that exact place where we buried our past memories... I don't want to look at my past, Aunt. We don't want anything that will lead us the same way where we never want to go."

( Guys as I told ,the next two weeks are really going to difficult for me cause my exams are coming and all the teachers are give me lots of assignments, projects also need to attend practicals
And most important I have to study for examination otherwise I will stuck at same class.
Whatever guys I  don't want to disappoint you so, I promise if I will get
Time to write then I will update the next episode)