chapter 12

After that all of them went to their respective room's

Life is completed when you don't have anyone by your side. People always see you with pitiful eyes, which you never wanted. But Jeongin is in a situation where he needs help, yet there is no one who understands him.

No one even bothered to ask what happened to him. In this situation, the most important thing for him is his sister's health. Without knowing, his so-called brothers triggered their trauma.

They have hoplophobia (fear of guns and weapons in any case you guys don't know). Jeongin can somehow manage himself, but Lana can't recover easily. That's why she always faints, and Jeongin always makes sure she is safe before he loses himself in the darkness.

This time, no one is there to help them. It's been an hour; Lana didn't make a single move. Her body temperature is getting hotter and hotter, her lips became dry, she is totally pale. That's all Jeongin sees. Without caring for himself, he forgot he also has the same condition as her.

He didn't have any option; he has to call someone for her, but whom? He doesn't know anyone. He feels weak, unable to protect his own sister. He has to do something before it's too late, before darkness becomes strong and he loses his conscience.

He gets up from his sister's side, who is trembling continuously, and opens the door of his room. He sees two guards in front of his door. He asks them for help, but there is no response. No one is going to help him; they don't even bother to look at him.

He doesn't have the energy to argue with anyone any longer. All he can see is his sister's condition. He continuously knocks on the door of someone he doesn't know, as his eyes are ready to close at any time.

"Who the hell would wish to become dead by hand?" that person said, opening his door. His eyes widened when he saw pale Jeongin in front of him, looking very weak.

"Sister... my sister... Lana needs a doctor... please call the doctor for her... her condition is getting worse... she... has..." But before he could go further, finally, the darkness overcame him. He just fell on the floor in front of him.

The person checked him; Jeongin's condition was also worse. His body was pale, lips were numb, and those red eyes from crying were now shut. Without wasting any more time, he called the doctor. He carried his brother in his arms and went to his newly found sister, putting him beside her.

To his surprise, Jeongin was right beside her, looking extremely pale, mumbling something while trembling. Tears were continuously falling on her cheeks, but her eyes were shut. Then he called all his brothers into their room.

"Now what happened, Felix?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Felix in annoyance.
Felix pointed towards his two little siblings.

"What happened to them?" Chan asked, looking at them.

"I don't know what happened to them. Just I.N came to my room and said to call the doctor because Lana's condition is getting worse, but he himself collapsed before completing his words," Felix said, fixing his eyes on both siblings.

Before they could talk further, the doctor arrived. He checked both siblings for a while, while SKZ just looked at them as if they would vanish if they blinked.

"Hmmm, I guess their trauma or perhaps a phobia is triggered, that's why they are in this condition," the doctor said.

"When will they wake up?" Seungmin asked.

"The boy will take two or more hours, but I'm not sure about the girl; her condition is more critical than the boy. She is lucky that you called me at the right time, but I can't wake her up," the doctor said.