chapter 6

"Fuck."

"Ya, honey, they are kids," Eunwoo said.

"Oh my, oh my god, you look exactly like copy of mine but just a mini version of me, and you, boy, you just look similar to Inyeop," Gayoung kept babbling about the sibling duo while both of them were anxious about their surroundings.

"Aunt, we want to go home," Jeongin said politely, looking at his aunt.

"Also, as you said, we need to go to college, right? Tomorrow is our first day, we need to be prepared," Lana said in a small and cute voice, not wanting to attract attention from everyone, but it's her bad luck that upon hearing her melodious voice, each member looked at her.

"Oh, you are so adorable," Gayoung said, squeezing her cheeks. As expected, Lana flinched at the sudden touch and held her brother's hand tightly.

"I apologize for my sister's behavior, but we aren't familiar with this. It's new to meet people whom we've never seen," Jeongin said.

" "I see, you two are really good with each other and well-mannered. Your father and aunt raised you well," Eunwoo said.

"They are so cute, adorable, puffy, and their bond is really strong. Honey, do you think we will get children like them? If yes, then I'm ready. We will make a football team and break records of Inyoup," Gayoung said loudly and excitedly.

Eunwoo just choked in the air with wide eyes, then a smirk appeared on his handsome face, while Gayoung realized what she said in front of two innocent kids. She just ran away; it's really embarrassing for her.

"Well, I guess it's our time to go. Bye, everyone, and Inyeop, we will meet next time with my own football team... Wifey, wait. Don't you want to be the captain of our team? Wait for me," with that, Eunwoo ran after her.

"Okay, aunt, we also need to go," Jeongin said.

"Bye, kids. Don't forget to call me; otherwise, you know the consequences," she said and kissed her nephews.

After that, they said goodbye to each other.

Time skip
Next day
At school

lana pov

Rubbing my eyes, scratching my head, students passing by me, wondering, wondering, so many students are staring at me. What can I do? How can I be........

This is our first time attending a public college. Since I remembered, I never visited such a place called college or school. Our father was a very protective person. When we were kids, some children made fun of me, alerting our trauma. Because of that, my condition worsened, and dad decided both of us would study at home. I'm really glad about that.

We don't have to face any problems. But now, here we are in front of a huge building, a so-called college and university. Though I don't hate it, I neither like it. As we step into college, we take our schedule from the principal. I'm already feeling this day will not be easy. My guts are never wrong. Please, God, we have already suffered so much entering Korea. Don't make it worse.

End of Lana's POV

"Don't think everything negatively, everything will be fine, cutie," Jeongin said, comforting her.

"Don't worry, oppa. I'm thinking positive, but my guts aren't helping me this time," Lana pouted.

"Well then, should we head back home?" Jeongin asked.

"No, Aunt will be sad."

"Okay, then see you in the cafeteria and don't take off your mask." With that, Jeongin escorted her to her class and went to his respective class.

After Jeongin went to his classes, Lana entered her class. Thankfully, everything went well. She was very nervous when she introduced herself. But then she sat in the corner of the class, and thankfully, every student was minding their own business. None of them paid a lot of attention to her, and she was happy about that. Her classes went well until the bell rang.

The college was huge. The poor soul didn't want anybody, or I should say she was afraid of them. She slowly started to walk, looking here and there until she bumped into someone. But before she could apologize, a college student ran towards her at full speed.

He almost fell on her, his body soaked with blood. The scratches were visible where blood was flowing continuously. Lana widened her eyes, looking at the scene in front of her. When the boy's bloody hand was about to touch Lana, someone pulled him and threw him on the ground like trash. Just then, without blinking an eye, another five joined.

They beat the boy, that student. And then Lana's mind clicked, she recognized seven boys. Her eyes widened with fear, her hands started to tremble, sweat making its way towards her forehead, everything started to slow down around her.

She bit her lips due to fear, holding herself to not collapse. But when one of the boys looked at her with a huge smirk, she couldn't hold herself and everything around her started to black out, she passed out. It's her luck that the boy behind her was able to catch her.

On the other hand, Stray Kids are beating the crap out of that student. They mercilessly beat him until Hyunjin looked at the trembling girl in front of him, his lips curled up with a huge smirk, remembering she is the same beach girl who was wandering around with her brother that day. So he just looked at her with that smirk. Just with a blink, the girl in front of him collapsed on his dear cousin.

(..........+.....+.....)