chapter 2 ( present)

PRESENT

"Are you out of your mind?" a boy said, looking at the man with full of anger.

"Watch your mouth when you talk to your father," the father said, and the boy just rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious about it?" his other son asked with a serious tone.

"Yes, what's wrong with all of you? Don't you want to see your father happy with someone?" the father said.

"Happy? And you? Come on, Dad, if you already know the fact of how a mere woman poisoned our relationship," his second son said with a cold voice.

"All women aren't the same, my Minho," the father said in a sad tone as he remembered his past.

"Exactly, all women aren't the same, so why do you want another one like that?" his fifth son said in an annoyed tone.

"She is not a bitch, I have been dating her for almost three years," father said.

"Wow, and you're telling us now? Just wow," his fourth son said while clapping.

"You already know, dad, what happened in the past, but you still want to marry another woman," his third son said.

"Because of you, they are not with me. My twin is not with me, our angel is not with us," lastly his seventh son said, looking into his father's eyes.

Now the atmosphere became serious as his seventh son spoke. Their father's expression was telling everything; he already felt guilty and ashamed about his past activities, as his son just mentioned. He just looked at them angrily.

"I know it's my fault that I married that woman. For all your sakes, if I had known she had planned like this, I would never have done that," he said in a sad tone.

But you can't blame me because I'm not the only one at fault. Every time you mention their names, I always listen to you, but that doesn't mean I agree with your shitty talks.

If you are able to give them love, do you think they will leave us at such a young age? None of you ever cared about them; all of you were blinded by your mother's revenge and the lies of that woman who always deceives us. You distanced yourselves from them.

Sungmin, you tell me I'm the reason your twin is not with you, but let me remind you, didn't you tell him to stay away from you? You also don't deserve a brother like him, and neither do I deserve children like them. It's been fifteen years, and we have not been able to find them. They don't want to show themselves. Who knows what happened to them," their father shouted angrily.

At that time, silence was the only thing present. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts.

" I'm going to marry her and that's final
Nobody can't stop me "
Their father said and went to his room

ON THE OTHER SIDE

"You mean we are really going there to live?" the nineteen-year-old girl asked the fox-looking boy with a pouty face.

"Not sure about it. We aren't going to settle there forever; we will live there for the next four to five years, maybe," the fox-looking boy said.

"How can we leave our house, Jeongin oppa? Our father's memories are still fresh there," the girl, with tears in her eyes, said to her brother. Her brother immediately hugged her for comfort.

"Hey, we aren't gonna leave our house forever, Lana. We will be right back when our work is done," Jeongin said.

"Okay, then let's go," Lana said. Jeongin kissed his sister's cheeks softly; it's his regular favorite job.

"Aish, oppa! I'm not small, plus we are at the airport. What will people think?" Lana said.

"Why can't I kiss my sister? Besides, I don't care what people will think; you are my sister," Jeongin said.

"Okay, let's wear our masks," Jeongin said. Lana nodded.

Then they sat in the airplane.

jeongin pov

I just looked at my sister who is sleeping right now. I know she didn't want to leave, of course. How can I expect from her when I myself isn't happy at all? After spending fifteen years here, suddenly our aunt Jinsung told us to come to Korea to attend her marriage. It's not a surprise for us because she already told us about her relationship, and we are happy for her because she finally found a man.

We don't know what the man looks like or how many members are there; just our aunt doesn't want to leave us alone in Canada after Appa's death. She is the only one who takes care of us from the last five years, but that doesn't mean we are totally dependent on her. We earn our money by doing online jobs because we know our aunt will never be ready to let us out of the house, and we are happy for that. We earn lots of money compared to other people; we just need talent so we can use it anywhere.

Also, the fun fact about us is that we never take off our masks. My little sister and I have anxiety, so we don't feel comfortable around strangers. I also don't know why. Well, it's just my present. I really don't remember my past very much because we left our house at an early age when I didn't even know the difference between black and pink. We were very small at that time. But I do have nightmares of that day. I am never able to remember my father and brothers' faces, but I remember what they did to those people. Thinking about that incident makes shivers run over my body, but I never remember any bad memories nor good memories about them. I don't even remember my mother's face. How can a six-year-old child remember everything? So, I slowly started to forget everything, but one thing I never forget is what my mother told me:

"Promise me, baby, no matter what happens, you will never leave your sister's side. You will protect her at any cost." cost " .

I didn't even remember her face, but I always remember my promise. It was really hard for us to leave home when we didn't know where we were going. We were scared. Lana was crying because of what she saw that triggered her trauma at that time. I also didn't know what to do until one man came to rescue us. He is none other than Mr. Yang Jian. He took us to his home, gave us shelter, gave us a name, and lastly accepted us as his kids. He took us to Canada with him, and from then on, he became our father. I'm glad that he was there when we needed someone the most. We don't have a lot of family members as father didn't marry, but we have an aunt (father's sister). Her name is Yang Jinsung, and she is like a mother to us. When we found out dad had cancer, we started to break down, but she was there for us. After father's death, she took care of us.

So basically, you are wondering why we are going to Korea. The reason, as I told our aunt, is that she is going to marry a Korean businessman. Well, honestly, I don't know his name because I forgot. Whatever, I hope he is a good man to take care of our aunt. I'm just sad because I never wanted to go to that country, which is related to our past, but here we are going. Plus, we are going to live with her. Like, seriously, nahh, I don't want to ruin their moments because of us, so I will look for an apartment as much as possible.

God, please, if you are listening, then please don't make any kind of scenes that will wake up our past. I just want to live peacefully with my sister.

End of Jeongin's POV

( hey guys finally I update my new part of new book , thank you so much and I really liked that all of you are enjoying it and waiting for it
Hope this chapter is okay
About other Book's I'm trying my best to update them soon as possible but I didn't getting lots of time
Sometimes I feel like I married with computer cause I spent my nine to ten hours with him.
Whatever guys I will try to update them
Hope you enjoyed this chapter please let me know in comment section so I will get motivated for my next chapter)