chapter 4

"Our decision is final". Hyunjin said

"We are not going to coming in your wedding ."felix said

"Why do you don't want,Come your father wedding. "

Their father asked. They just roll their eyes.
Again the room was quite, no one is talking.

"We don't want to see your wedding nor want to accept that bitch,as the our Mother". Changbin said.

" I can't believe you are always want to live with some bitches even you know the consequences " Minho said

" okay then I also don't need anybody, This will be fine for me." Their father said angrly slamming the door
And directly went to his office.

On the other hand.

Three people are sitting. Their aunt was tensed. And two siblings, All look scared. They still can't,
Come over their trauma. What they see
Mind is blank ,lana just hugging her brother like no tomorrow, last night incidents flashing infront of her eyes, jeongin comforting even he is hell scared.

At the same time,Tv. News comes.

" Last night SKZ did the three murders again ,The victims had been found dead at corner of Ally . They stabbed by , Different ,Different objects , their eyes were snatched.

Their Heart Were ripped off. Everything seemed to Very difficult to find out their body parts are everywhere and chopping fingers and tongue still officers can't find out.

so our warning to our viewers it's for your own safety please if you see any murder did by SKZ and by any chance you see their faces then please don't open your mouth otherwise you will their next victim " reporter said in serious tone .

Hearing this news ,Two siblings started trembling, cause they see the same ally were they present and the same spot they see some people killing three peoples .

Their aunt observe their expression.

" Does that mean you see SKZ?" their aunt asked, not believing.

Both siblings nodded their heads in agreement. Their aunt gasped and became quiet.

"It's all my fault. If I hadn't forced you to come here, you would be happy in Canada. It's all my fault," their aunt said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No, aunty, it's not your fault, nor ours. I guess it's written in our destiny to suffer from these traumas," Jeongin said in the saddest voice he knew.

He couldn't deny the fact that they now saw what they shouldn't have, and it would continue like this if they told anyone. He knew they wouldn't be able to live their lives peacefully. He just wanted his family to be safe, no matter what.

At that moment, their aunt's phone rang. It was her soon-to-be husband calling. She picked up.

" "Hello, baby," Mr. Hwang said.

"Hello," Miss Yang said in a sad tone, which just made the male on the other side more annoyed because he was already dealing with his so-called son's issues.

"Now what's happened to you? At least can't you talk to me nicely?" Mr. Hwang said.

"No, baby, I was just meeting my nephews. It's been a while since I hadn't seen them, so I got emotional and at that exact time you called me," Miss Yang said, trying to hide the exact point since she can't risk their lives by telling someone about it, even if he is her soon-to-be husband.

"Come on, I don't think they are babies that you need to babysit. Come on, lady, you are going to belong to me, one and only me. Forget those kids. I need you in my office right now," Mr. Hwang said angrily and cut the call.