chapter 20

Han and lana at kitchen:-

"Oppa, are you sure you can cook?" Lana asked, being confused.

"Yahh... I can cook... I guess," Han said nervously.

"When did you last cook?"

"Hmmm, seven years ago I boiled an egg."

"Wait, so you can't cook? Then why did you say we will make breakfast?" Lana asked.

"Actually, I don't know how to cook, but I thought I could help you."

"Okay then, oppa, can you cut the vegetables? Nahh, you will cut your fingers. I will do it. You can wash the vegetables," Lana said, mixing dough.

"Lana, do you forget who I am?" Han raised his eyebrows, holding a knife with a creepy smile, making Lana shiver.
Lana's face became pale and froze in her spot. She regretted her words.
When Han saw her expression, he understood he screwed up.

"Ahhhh, Lana, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just telling you I'm good at handling a knife, so I can help you," Han said in a panicked tone.

"No... no... sir... I will do it by myself. Don't worry, I'm a good cook. I will not disappoint you," she said while shuddering. How could she forget who they were and how he killed that person with a knife that day? She immediately backed off and started to cut vegetables.

While cutting vegetables, her finger got cut and blood started to pop out. It wasn't a large cut, so she didn't even notice; her brain was blank.

"Lana, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Please believe me, give me a chance. I promise I will never hurt you and will always protect you," Han said and immediately hugged her, calming her down and patting her forehead.

Just like that, the warm embrace of Han made her feel safe.

"Look at your finger, doesn't it hurt?" Han asked, holding her finger.

"Oh, when did I get it? Well, it's not a large cut so I didn't feel anything. Now, can we start?" Han nodded.

"Hmmm, what are you guys doing in the kitchen this morning?" a deep voice said behind them.

"Here we go... can't you see what we are doing?" Han raised his eyebrow.

"Ohhh my... holly shi...ahh, since when did Mr. Han Jisung learn cooking..."

"Lana, come here, we have to get out of here. I don't think we will survive if we stay here any longer," Felix said with fake panic. Han just rolled his eyes.

"No, oppa, he is helping me. Do you want to join? It's okay if you..." Lana was cut off by Felix.

"I gladly accept the offer, my lady. Sir Felix is ready to serve you all the happiness in the world. Even the lowly servant Jisung will join us. I will not mind because I'm with you," Felix said, kneeling down with royalty, making Lana blush.

"Yahhhh, you punk, how dare you call me a servant. Respect your older brother."

"You are only five minutes older than me."

"Whatever."

"So, should we start?" Lana asked.
After some time, they finally made breakfast.

"Ahhhhhhh, it looks great," Han said with a tired smile.

" "Of course, after all, Sir Felix, the royal professional cook, made it."
"Professional...? Go and check the mirror, all the powder of your favorite brownie on your ugly face," Han said.

"Nahhh, it's not ugly, it represents how Felix oppa worked hard to make these special brownies," Lana said, eyeing the brownies with a watery mouth.

"Thank you, princess. Now you can taste it," Felix said, handing the whole plate of brownies.