chapter 26

"Sunghoon, don't tell me you didn't hear their explanation."

"I didn't."

"Why?"

"It's because..."

"Because you were really angry, right?"

"Sometimes we can't understand people correctly. But have you thought about others? At this point, you only think about yourself and you are trying to run from the situation just like I did," Lana said in a sad tone.

"......"

"You should go to them and solve the matter by yourself rather than running from the situation. It's also hard for your family. Don't you think about them... did they never love you or what?"

"It's not like that, but I'm disappointed... the people who I believed with my truly heart, they betrayed me," frustrated Sunghoon said.

"Betrayed? How can you even use this big word for your parents? They must have their own reasons. You should calm yourself. I'm sure they will answer any of your questions if you don't put any pressure on them. I can't imagine their situation now," Lana stood up and gave her hand to Sunghoon to stand.

"I... don't want to go there," Sunghoon mumbled.

"Well, I don't know what really happened with you, but I guess if they raised you well and never treated you like an outsider, which definitely means that you are precious to them. They cherish you with their whole heart. Not everybody is lucky like you to have good parents," Lana said.

After some time,

"Okay, then I will ask them clearly and solve the issues. Happy now! Let's go from here, the atmosphere isn't good, the rain will come soon," Sunghoon said, dragging her outside.

"Hey, did you take your car with you?" Lana asked.

"No," he replied.

"Wow, great. I also didn't bring my car because I can't drive," she pouted.

"Don't worry, we will grab any cab," Sunghoon said.

But there was bad luck or whatever, while just walking a few steps, it starts raining...

As the rain poured down, Lana and Sunghoon found themselves seeking shelter under a nearby awning.

"I have only one umbrella," Lana said, sharing her umbrella with Sunghoon as raindrops cascaded around them. The umbrella was very small for two people. They stood facing each other, their breaths mingling with cool droplets.

Sunghoon gently brushed a wet lock of hair from Lana's face with a shy smile. Sunghoon reached out, cupping Lana's cheeks, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

Meanwhile

Enhypen pov

After hearing the words of our parents, Sunghoon just ran away angrily. We want to talk to him, but he was really angry at that time. If we did something unexpectedly, he might do something bad. We don't want that either.

But what should we do this time? Then we remembered Lana and called her for help. But now it's been almost an hour, and there is no sign of them, not a single phone call. So, here we are, decided to visit the skate rink.However we see something unrealistic.

"Guys, look, Lana and Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo said, pointing towards.

"This is it, they're going to kiss!" Niki was about to shout excitedly, but before that, Jake put his hand on Niki's mouth.

"Shh, let's not ruin their moment," Jake whispered.

" But we are in car and this car in soundproof " niki pouted