chapter 28

"And after that, when you woke up, you had lost your memories due to your head injuries... you don't remember anything, and if we forced you at that time, you would probably not be with us... We didn't want to give you a shock.

There was no contact from Wooseok for your safety. You were six years old at that time, and Heesung, Jay, and Jake were also young, so it wasn't hard for us to tell them you are their brother. That's how we adopted you and accepted you into our family."

Sunghoon's mind was blank; he couldn't think of anything. His lips were sealed, and he couldn't utter a single word. His whole world collapsed. He stood there like a statue.

The thing is, he couldn't blame anyone in this situation. His parents took care of him and hid everything for his safety, and his brother didn't abandon him; he was just unable to do anything at that time. So, in this situation, what decision will he take? He also doesn't know.

"I'm here to take you with me, but it seems like you are attached to them... you are part of their family," Wooseok smiled at him, which was sincere.

"..........."

"Still quiet? Well, I don't have anything to say to you. Somehow, it's my fault that I never contacted you. At the same time, I can't take the risk to tell you everything, so I remain quiet... Hmm... Don't worry, I will not snatch you from them.
It's your family now. But... but can you visit us sometime? Can you consider us as your family? We are also a small part of your family, Hoon... Can you... can you... give us some space in your heart?" Wooseok let out his feelings.

He was always waiting for him, but he understands his brother is no longer a part of him, but the Park family. If he is happy with them, he doesn't have a problem, but it will be unfair if Sunghoon treats them like unfamiliar persons.

Sunghoon didn't say anything, just nodded his head, but somehow his mind is getting flashbacks of his past. He realized that they were not just his stupid dreams but the memories of his biological family.

Without him knowing, his body automatically goes towards Wooseok. For some time, they looked at each other; no wonder they looked somehow similar. He hugged him tightly.

".......Hyung," he let out a small whimper. Wooseok froze by the sudden huge soon he came to his senses at huge back.

"My little hoon ... you are grown up," he smiled.

On the other hand

Lana goes towards her mansion by walking as the mansion isn't far away. She has an umbrella, but as you can see what happened, she is wet. Thankfully, her dress wasn't transparent. Avoiding the guards' contacts, she entered the mansion.

When she opened the door, she was welcomed by her brother's stares. But her angel, I mean Jeongin, he goes towards her faster than the speed of light and wraps her in a towel. Before any of her brothers could say anything, some of them were looking at her angrily, and some of them were worried.

"You are totally wet, pup. Go and change first," Jeongin said with concern.
"Thank you, oppa. I will come fast after that."

"No need, just rest. I don't want you to get sick... just rest," he replied. After that, Lana went upstairs towards her room.

"What the hell, Jeongin? How can you simply let her go?" Hyunjin asked.

"What do you mean, did you think I would scold her?"

"She just went outside without telling anyone," Minho said.

"So what? She is nineteen years old now, she can make decisions for herself. Why does she need others' permission?" Jeongin replied.