Kuraidesu

Kuraidesu

Chapter 1

To find spiritual energy and to have faith that you can keep it is important, but even so, what would happen if you got angry? And 'poof' its gone.

My name is Kanna Hoshigaki, i'm 16 years old and i'm a mage. I have extremely long red hair and my eyes are covered. When my eyes are uncovered, they are quite scary, well that's what people tell me.

I help the government out, well more like i'm forced to help them, but i have earned the title 'the she devil.'

Not that i care or even give a shit about any one on this planet, i do care deeply for my best friend Shanna Kurensai

we have been together since i was 4. She found me when i was about to kill everyone in the village that i was staying in currently.

She saved me, which i'm very grateful for, if she didn't hold out her hand in that moment i would have killed everyone.

Usually when your 8 you go to mage school, but i went when i was 5, me and Shanna went together, we didn't learn much but we did meet some people, they're names are Loxtren kotoza, and Koren datteko they're both 17. We teamed up and were really good friends and ally's. But times pass and things change,

Koren and Loxtren joined a enemy group, and moved on to destroy city's.

Last i heard he was coming to Machi. Machi is where i live and i will do anything to protect it, if it comes down to me having to fight them i will, but i will also try to convince them what they're doing is wrong.

We work for the capital and take out any enemy's they have, or that they want us to take out before they become to much of a threat. Usually when they send me and Shanna out its bad, if they send us on a lower level mission such as defeating a less of a threat group its usually because they threatened someone from the general position.

Whenever a group see's me they run scared even though i'm a midget *sob*, they still fear me i'm pretty intimidating, which is fine by me because i work hard for people to notice me as a threat.

Against my opponents i could care less if i'm half their height or they make fun of me, what matters to me is getting the job done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shanna... Get up," Kanna says to Shanna shaking the girl lying asleep on the couch in their living room.

"Ugh, Kanna, five more minutes, please..." Shanna says pushing Kanna's face away.

"Hey! Don't put your dirty hands on my face!" Kanna says grabbing Shanna by the ankle and pulling her off the couch.

'CRASH!'

"Owwwww, KANNA!" Shanna shouts jumping up, putting her left foot forward and pointing at a laughing Kanna.

"That's just too good," Kanna says falling onto the floor holding her stomach.

"Not funny, meany," Shanna says walking into their kitchen.

"Well.. Anyways we have a meeting with the generals today, so get ready and meet in the car," Kanna says walking out the door.

Shanna begins to prepare breakfast and makes extra so Kanna can eat also.

Kanna, even though she seems happy, Shanna can tell something is bothering her lately. Its Kanna's eyes... Kanna's eyes bare so much pain hatred and just pure, agony.

But, she can't quite put her finger on it, 'What is bothering Kanna?'

'I wonder if, it's about her parents, I mean she could be remembering her parents, even though there isn't much to remember. Her parents died on the day Kanna was born so Kanna doesn't remember anything about them, except that they were legends. She despises her parents for leaving her, but she knows that it probably was for the best.