Kata

Kuraidesu

Chapter 8

'What, is it that makes light so visible, to the human eye? Well that's solved by science, or?.. Is it solved by the gods? I'm not human, no I'm not even close to human, I'm a demon, a Akuma.'

"Kanna, stop," Shanna says getting off the bed.

"I think, the poison, is wearing off, so i think i may be good soon," Kanna says getting up slowly off the bed.

'I will make trophies of their spines.'

"Ah, I see then, that's good," Shanna says getting up and walking over to their bathroom.

'I saw what was in his mind. I know what he's planning.'

Kanna's heart pulses.

'I'm so sorry, that I can't offer you a less dangerous solution.'

"Uh, Kanna where are the clean towels," Shanna asks looking over at Kanna, dropping to her knees in

fear.

"GET OUT! DEMON!," Shanna shouts pressing her hands together then pressing her right hand to the floor.

Akuma (the demon possessing Kanna) quickly ran off the bed the demon was a beautiful fox demon, white hair with red tips and the hikari and kuraidesu eyes.

"Ah, let me see, Ah! Shanna? How are you?" The demon says while Shanna and Akuma circle each other.

"I have been fine. What brings you to visit here at my beloved home?" Shanna asks forming a knife into her hand.

"Ah, you see? I'm here because someone was having disturbing thoughts and i thought i should let you know before she kills herself," Akuma says stopping the circling Shanna stops as well.

"Wait, what?" Shanna says looking at the fox.

"You see she's been throwing herself down and i thought i should let you know and also when i go back into my container she will have fox ears and a fox tail, not my fault she wanted to sulk to the point i got worried," Akuma says starting to leave back inside Kanna.

'Wait?... Are they friends now?' Shanna thinks to herself looking at her best friend on the ground sleeping soundly with "FOX EARS!?!!?!?!" Shanna screams obviously not listening to the fox when she said Kanna would get some fox traits. Luckily the fox traits don't stay for long.

Shanna picked Kanna up and layed her on their bed.

'Also," Akuma starts to transmit her thoughts

Shanna turns her attention to the unresponsive Kanna.