Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kuraidesu

Kanna wakes up fully scanning the room when she spots Koren..she grins evilly.

She looks down at her tail and then looks back up at Shanna.

"So? Looks to me i've become the rotten fruit?"

Kanna says getting up off the bed then running faster than light to Koren and smiling into his face.

"Ah, Koren, I love how you fear me even though you said you loved me," Kanna says getting out of Koren's face and pushing him aside.

"Wait! Kanna where are you going?!" Shanna shouts running after Kanna then grabbing her right forearm.

"I'm leaving," Kanna says turning around to face Shanna.

"Where!?"

"Bad demons gotta be bad demons."

"What? What do you mean?!"

Kanna teleports away slowly disintegrating.

"You'll see," Kanna says fully teleported away.

Shanna turns around to face Koren.

"What the, hell, just happened?" Shanna asked with a look of disbelief."

"I, was gonna ask you the same thing," Koren says wide eyed.

Shanna puts her right hand on her eyes and walks out of the room leaving Koren there dumbstruck.

Shanna repeated the words Kanna had said before she left in her head over and over and over again, 'So? It looks to me, I've become the rotten fruit?' What does she mean by i've become the rotten fruit? I don't get it, not at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm finally free! I can crush this world and shape it to the way I want. Once I unlock my powers i'll crush this world, no i'll pound it into dust! I will have everyone fear me, even Koren and Shanna, I don't care anymore.

"Ah, so look who came to the dark side!"

Kanna scoffs at the statement of general Nakama of Phantom.

"Very funny, Nakama," Kanna scoffs while putting her right hand on her hip.

"Ah, sorry for my sarcasm. Anyways... I, as you can obviously see, I am the new general of Phantom, and it looks to me that you're not on the alliance side, am I correct?"

"You may be," Kanna says with a little annoyance in her tone.

"May I interest you in some hospitality?" Nakama says smirking knowing that Kanna has to accept.

"Whatever," Kanna says walking in front of Nakama.

"Oh, and by the way nice ears and tail," Nakama says with a smirk

"Urgh whatever," Kanna says blushing, while walking faster in front of Nakama.

They eventually come across a forest and enter.

Kanna helped Nakama cut the bushes and things crossing their path.

They didn't utter a word to each other the whole way there. Kanna on the other hand appreciated the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(So you don't get confused they both walked down to the kitchen)

"What?... Happened?" Koren asks wide eyed, as he looked at Shanna. 'Why is she just standing there?' Koren thought to himself.

"Koren this is no joke I think she might be going to the wrong side,"