Chapter 17

Kuraidesu 

Chapter 17

They didn't know what to do, but Kanna had an idea..... A good one.

"Shanna, remember a while ago when Nakama turned me evil? Then you learned an ancient spell to get me back?" Said Kanna.

"Yeah what about it?" Replied Shanna.

"Do you still remember it?" Said Kanna as she started to walk up to Shanna.
"Well, Yeah, I do," said Shanna as she nodded her head.

"Great! Activate it now and I will use my Kuraidesu without this guy knowing!" Said Kanna telling Shanna through her mind.

Shanna activates her ancient Kuraidesu spell and Kanna activates her Kuraidesu. Shanna's ancient Kuraidesu takes more time to activate than the normal Kuraidesu does. When Kanna finished activating her Kuraidesu, she went and stood in front of Shanna incase anything happened but before she did that she put an unconscious spell on The Mysterious Man, but Kanna realised that The Mysterious Man has a protection spell on him while he was unconscious and Kanna thought to herself. 'This guy's the real deal.'

"Okay, I'm ready," said Shanna as she got into a fighting stance.

Kanna deactivates the unconscious spell on The Mysterious Man.

"Your a smart one aren't you? But don't think you're stronger than us," said Kanna as her red eyebrow raises.
"We'll see about that," said The Mysterious Man looking confident.

Kanna went ahead striking the man, she did hit the man a few times but not enough to stop him but, Kanna knew it wouldn't last for long.. While The Mysterious Man was focused on Kanna, Shanna knew it was time so before anything she got rid of his second base so he doesn't get any strong weapons or spells out.

But before Kanna or Shanna could do anything, the man disappeared.

"What! Again!?" Kanna shouts.

"Dangit..." Shanna says under her breath.

"There's literally nothing we can do, Shanna." said Kanna.

They both teleport to their hotel. They decided they would buy their house now. They needed a house because they got the feeling that they were going to be there for a while.

They found a adorable apartment to live in. It was black and white and very suburban. The apartment was next to a training center and park and of course a shopping mall. It was perfect for them since they didn't have a care and they had to train.

When you entered the apartment there was a living room on the right and there was a kitchen on the left.

There was hallway between them and a bathroom on the left side of the hallway. At the end of the hallway was the master bedroom where Kanna and Shanna would be sleeping.

Inside the bedroom there was a huge walk in closet. They had a bathroom as well inside the master bathroom.

The kitchen was modern and big and the living room was the Largest room in the apartment.

The apartment was very expensive but it was very nice and modern.

Kanna and Shanna went out and bought furniture, and brought it home.

(A/N Me and Hira-Chan didn't think you guys wanted to go through us explaining the entire shopping-for-furniture trip.
Hira: But lemme tell you it was a long journey...

Bree: INDEED............)

Once they got home they set all their bags and things down and started moving the furniture down inside the apartment which of course was from a moving truck from the store that they rented to get all their furniture home.

Kanna and Shanna bought two white couches and a flat screen tv.
(A/N Hira: If you're wondering why they aren't doing all this magic and stuff to do everything is cause.. Their in our world now, so they have to ACT LIKE BUTTS/RACOON A.KA BREANNE

Bree: SHUT UP FART FACE

Hira: NUH..

Bree: *rolls eyes*

Hira: Can we just carry on with the story these poor people have had enough pain listening to you..

Bree: well you're the one ranting on, and ONNN!

Hira: Story resume please and ignore buttface.

Bree: Stop being an immature butt hole.

*STORY CONTINUED.*
There was a black rug in the middle of the room and the tv had a tv stand with books on it. There was a tall lamp beside the couches.

The kitchen was mostly white they had counters on the outside of it with some black stools which is where Me and Kanna eat our delicious food that I made, And well the bathroom was just like any kind of bathroom but the shower and bathtub were separated.