Training

Kuraidesu

~Chapter 3~

"Are you sure sir?" ask one of the boys from the gang (Jake) of Loxtren.

"If i said she will be fine, then she will!" shouted Loxtren at the boy that questioned Loxtren

"Yes sir" replied the boy named, Jake

'While Kanna was getting tortured by Loxtren Shanna was home getting worried and so was Koren'"Koren, do you know where Kanna is I sense something bad has happened." replied Shanna with a worried look on her face.

"Well, don't worry i'm sure she is okay, and plus you two are probably the strongest team in the capital. or Earth." replied Koren with a grin on his face whilst looking at Shanna.

"Well, i wouldn't say we are the strongest in the earth our masters from battle school and college plus we there is probably stronger mages than us now." replied Shanna whilst looking at Koren."Okay,that's what you think."said Koren

'Kanna,wakes up again and looks that Loxtren is not focused on Kanna she starts to form a basic skill, she uses her fire power to let fire out of her body and burns the ropes around her arms and legs. She gets up and bites herself letting her blood form into her katana. she puts her katana around Loxtrens neck.

"Next time you try and kidnap me,think fast." Kannas say to Loxtren while she pushes her katana harder into his neck.

"Well played Miss Hoshigaki." replied Loxtren whilst he puts his head up.

"Your lucky this time, i'm not gonna kill you but, next time you try and hurt me or my friends I will not hesitate to kill you." replied Kanna.

'Kanna unwraps the bandages around her eye. She then teleports Loxtren to a different city.Then she teleports herself back home. She reaches home.'

"Hey Kanna, you're back!" said Shanna while she was looking at Kanna.

"Yeah" kanna says while letting out a frustrated sigh.

~the next day~

"-Yawn-I'm really sore. I'm gonna take a bath," says Kanna to Shanna turning on her side to face the sapphire head.