Betrayal

Kuraidesu

~Chapter 2~

~Next Day~

'Shanna and Kanna wake up and realize the train will stop in a few minutes, so they all get up and get their bags and get off the train.'

"So hey Koren, where will you spend the night from now on?" asked Shanna while tilting her head to the right.

"I dont really know, I was thinking, I can stay with you guys till I find an apartment I can stay in?" replied Koren.

"Yeah, sure you can Koren, Me and Shanna will help you find an apartment or a house if necessary." said Kanna while she puts on a big grin on her face.

"Well..too bad we spent half of that yen on you and Shannas meal." said Koren whilst putting his head down.

"Hey,dont worry me and Shanna saved some from the beginning for your start of machi ( their city)."said Kanna with another grin on her face.

"REALLY?! thanks alot guys I owe you big time." replied Koren"Well,we should thank you for reminding us about the past, otherwise if you didn't you wouldn't be in one piece now." said Shanna whilst nudging Kanna.

'Shanna, Kanna and Koren head home. when they walk in Koren notices how beautifully decorated the home was, the house was big but not mansion big. Big enough to call it almost a mansion though. They go to the living room.The living room had two black couches, a white shaggy rug and two clear glass coffee tables with a tray full of books and a candle. In the hallway of the front door, there was a table with three pictures of Kanna and Shanna when they were younger and older with a blue place mat underneath the pictures. When you step into the living room there are 2 doors a bathroom door and guest bedroom door. There was a hallway and a stairway to the upstairs. Koren looks into the kitchen. There was a bar with three stools at it. Around a island in the middle of the kitchen. The kitchen over all was huge. It looked like a dream kitchen very beautiful with granite counter tops and black cabinets. The decor in the kitchen was beautiful. Pictures of Shanna and Kanna were everywhere. Next to the kitchen was a dining room, it had a very large ceiling and a huge crystal chandelier. On the table were place mats for food dishes. Koren takes a better look around the house, he looks inside guest bedroom, the bedroom was big it had another two doors a bathroom door and a door for the closet. He noticed there was a queen sized bed.

"Wow the bed is huge." -He thinks to himself walking towards the bed-. The bed had brown covers on it with a atomen at the end of the bed. At the side of the bed is two brown table, ends with two chandelier lamps and a candle. On the right side of the bed was a white shaggy rug, on the opposite side of the room was a set of two french glass doors leading to a very large pool with a gorgeous landscape, it looked like it was a cave over the pool, a gorgeous garden connected to the left side of the pool, the house was on a slanted hill, so the garden was on top of a hill, giving off a gorgeous view of a lake with the sunsetting. I walked back into the room and into the bathroom. The bathroom was big, perfect for a couple. I take a look inside the shower. It had an amazing shower head with a jacuzzi tub. Above the jacuzzi tub was a rack with two black