Nandenada

Kuraidesu

~Chapter 4~

Blood drips from the corner of Kanna's mouth. Kanna is strapped to a bed kicking, and screaming.

Her mouth is clamped open, her teeth being yanked out one, by one by a mysterious figure, with a phantom of the opera mask.

"NO, NO, NO, PLEASE"

"HELP ME"

"I can't..... Please.... Anyone..

Help me..."

"KANNA! KANNA WAKE UP!"

"-Gasp- What wha.." Kanna gasps beginning to cry.

"Shhh its okay," Shanna says rubbing Kanna's head.

Koren walks in with his bow in hand, ready to shoot.

All he see's is Kanna crying into Shanna's shoulder.

koren see's Shanna signal him off.

He leaves the room confused as to what happened. He doesn't know their past very well, he knows Shanna and Kanna's parents are both dead.

And that their parents were legends.

He goes to the kitchen to start his day. he's still thinking about Kanna.

"Kanna I know it's hard but, you can do it. Ignore the thoughts coming to your head," shanna says to Kanna with a worried look on her face.

"Its not that.... I think when we were fighting Bokuri I got scratched by his sword," Kanna says looking down at Shanna's lap.

"-Gasp- what? Are you telling me he put a spell on you?" Shanna says with her mouth wide open.

"Yeah he did and my body can't clear it for another month." Kanna says looking up into Shanna's eyes

"Well luckily its, nothing longer than that."

"Shanna didn't you get hit with that sword too?" Kanna says looking into Shanna's blue pools.

"Wha, wait.... I did." shanna says getting fearful.

"dammit.... You got it too," Kanna says while jumping off the bed.

With that they both left for the kitchen.

Kanna was cooking this time. She cooked breakfast for everyone and she made some orange juice from some oranges they had in their fridge.

"by the way Shanna, we have another meeting with the government today." Kanna says while cooking some bacon.

"Ughhhhh. Whyyyyyyy?" Shanna says flipping her head back in frustration.

"They have another, mission for us. it pays well so I guess we can do it. plus it will, be great for Koren's training." Kanna says getting out their brown and tan plates for their breakfast.

"Yeah he could use the training........"

"What?! What's that supposed to mean!?" Koren says standing up off the bar stool.

"Calm down.. i'm going to go take a nap." Kanna says getting up and leaving to Kanna and Shanna's room.

she lays down in the bed and sighs. she turns on her side and quickly falls asleep.