Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It was 9'o clock in the morning when a knock was heard. It had been a year since the battle between Shanna and Kanna had occurred. It had been hard to get back on track for the 4 of them especially Kanna.

Shanna opened the front door to reveal two men in white suits with silver ties, holding a piece of paper.

"Is there something I can do for you?" Shanna asked as she rubbed her tired eye. She hated answering the door in the morning because she looked like a racoon. She had her messing blue hair that went to her ankles and her baggy eyes. She just really hated it.

"Ah, yes, is Kanna Hoshigaki home?" One of the men asked.

"Uh, yeah, hold on a sec," Shanna said as she went inside to get Kanna.

Shanna poked her head inside Kanna's room since she could no longer trust her with being in her room. She walked forward to Kanna's side of the bed, and shook Kanna awake.

"Hey, Kanna there's some guys out at the door for you."

Kanna woke up and gave a slight nod to Shanna and got out of bed. Kanna was wearing her usual attire, she wore black loose bedtime shorts and a black tank top and a greenish hoodie over it.

Kanna walked over to the door and allowed the men inside the house. They sat down and began to talk.

Kanna sat down and put her cheek on her right hand and looked at the men boredly.

"Ah, yes miss Hoshigaki?" A man started.

"Yes?" Kanna replied.

"We have some news. We don't know if you knew about this or not, same goes for you Kurensai." The man started.

"What is it?" Shanna started as Kanna raised an eyebrow.

"Well I'm just going to put it in one way..." The man replied.

"You both, are the princesses of the kamoji, kingdom."

"Wait what?" Shanna said finally waking up.

Kanna just stared boredly at the two men as Shanna stared wide eyed at the two men.

"Yes, you both rule the kamoji kingdom the emperor himself said so." The man said giving off a slight smile.

Kanna gets up from the couch, and exits the room with her hand on her chest.

'Was she having a panic attack?' Shanna thought to herself the way Kanna walked out and her breathing. She was either having a panic attack or a heart attack.

It must be from learning that her parents left her fortune and from my records she hates her parents for leaving her and putting her through what she has gone through.

Kanna has told me everything that has happened to her.

She was held down and was beaten to the point of death. Nobody saved her or took care of her, she had to work and find money to buy her meals. She didn't have a house to live under and she didn't have any friends.

Me and Kanna are mostly self taught. We went to mage school but... All the stuff we 'learned' there was complete bull crap. It was the easiest stuff on the world.

So yeah we're both self taught.

She went through much worse but I shouldn't repeat what happened to her. My story is too tragic I can't relive that. At least not right now.

"Thank you both so much for this news. Tell the emperor that we will be down there shortly to meet with him," Shanna said getting up.

Both of the men gave a smile and left. Shanna went to Kanna's room and found her clutching her chest tightly and breathing harshly.

I walked over to her and she shot a death glare that I translated into: Get the hell away from me, I can handle this.

I nodded and left the room. I felt bad for leaving her but I know how she is sometimes. That's why I know to leave her at this moment.

She wouldn't forgive me if I stayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered Kanna's room. I looked around and saw Kannas black hair poking out from underneath her very big purple comforter.

I shook her awake. She looked at me with her big blue eyes.

Those are the eyes I never wanted to fade from my life and yet now I can't trust those eyes anymore because she betrayed me and left me wondering who my foes were.

Even Koren doesn't trust her anymore.

I don't think he even loves her anymore.

I feel bad for her. Well not really. She did try to kill me..

Kanna went back under the comforter and signaled me away.

I saw a diary on her nightstand and quickly grabbed it and left before she noticed.

I hate having to do this but I have no choice. I have to know what is going on in that brain of hers. She shows no emotion. Nakama broke her.

From what I recall she had this diary when she left with Nakama so she should have all her thoughts in here from that time.

Although a lot has happened in the last year and everyone has been trying to get back into their old selves.

Me and Loxtren got together. So yeah me and him are dating.

I love him and he loves me. I honestly need someone to love me since Kanna obviously doesn't anymore.