Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Kuraidesu

Koren's eyes widen.

"KANNA!"

He slid to catch her but he was too far away to get to her in time.

He slid on his knees to get to her.

He put her head on his lap.

"No, no, no, no, no," Koren whispers into Kanna's hair.

He felt the warm wetness roll down his cheeks.

He had a hard life but why was this something to happen?

He got up and closed Kanna's dead eyes.

He came up to the crystal barrier that protected the students, and punched the wall, obliterating it, leaving the students screaming and crying.

Koren went to find Lokai, his expression dark.

'I'm going to kill him.'

Koren had tear stains on his face. He was more than prepared to kill Lokai.

There he was, right in front of Koren was Lokai.

There, there he is. He had his chance. And he was going to take it.

Lokai noticed Koren right away and went for his heart.

Kanna popped in front of Koren shielding him from the attack.

"Kanna!?"

Kanna turns around with Lokais blade in her hand.

"Hey Koren," Kanna says smiling.

Lokai snarls.

"Come to fight me already, Hoshigaki?" Lokai says pulling his blade from Kanna's hand.

Kanna pushes Koren away.

Kanna bit the palm of her hand (The part where Lokai had pierced), blood spilling out. Kanna formed a katana.

Kanna swung her katana back and forth. Lokai tried his best to hit Kanna.

But every time he hit Kanna, she would only get faster.

He cut her at least 20 times before Kanna needed a break.

He finally caught her.

Kanna's eyes widened.

This was it she knew that she was going to die. She remembered all her memories with Shanna and Koren and Loxtren. Ah she remembered this one time..... Kanna and Shanna were on the phone while Shanna was away one day.

"So how's everything where you're at, Kanna?

"Everything is going fine I think we need to go shopping sometime though.."

"Why haven't you done it yet?"

"No..."

"WHY NOT?"

"Eh I've been lazy.."

"KANNA do you know how hard I work for you"-

"Kanna drops the phone with a annoyed look on her face while she continues to browse the internet."

"KANNA ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME??!!"

Kanna smiles to herself as another memory comes into her brain before she dies.

"...It's okay Kanna to be sad... It's always something you can overcome. Don't worry we all have your back" Koren says as he fades from Kanna's memory

She reaches out for him as he disappears.

"Hey Kanna! let's be okay! let's be happy! let's not care just for once!" Shanna shouts as they fall from the sky.

Kannas smile fades from her face.

"Once I pierce your heart with this sword, you'll truly know the pain of death, Kanna..."

"You will never be happy," said Lokai as his katana slowly approaches Kannas throat.

"You're weak Kanna," says Lokai as he finally reaches Kannas throat

"So very weak..."

(A/N Hey guys! So this is going to be one of the last chapters before the second book.. I find it sad. But I will get started on Kanna II Shortly after I release the last chapter. I did release this book another site and some of you guys who have read this book may be from there, I gotten over 3000 reads on my book so thank you guys from the other side so much:D)