Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kuraidesu

(A/N btw if you didn't notice both Shanna and Kanna have their eyes activated.)

Just as, Kanna exited the castle she sensed a dark aura emitting from a place south of her castle. Kanna began to walk into the direction of the dark aura she had her hood down just enough so that it could cover her eyes. The town was filled with townspeople and she couldn't get through very easily. It started to get very cloudy outside and she noticed that the dark aura was getting stronger. Kanna began to run just as she started running faster she bumped into someone she quickly mouthed a sorry and looked back to catch a glimpse of what looks like Shanna she shrugged it off and start running until she heard behind her, "wait, Kanna?" Kanna didn't turn around she just kept running. She knew that was Shanna behind her but she didn't care. Shanna began to notice the dark aura as well, and started running in the same direction as Kanna to catch up, and to find out what that dark aura was. And to catch up to Kanna. Kannas hood fell back to reveal Kanna's bright red hair. By this point Shanna knew that, that was Kanna.

Shanna grabbed Kannas shoulder and turned her around. Once their eyes connected. A bright light blew up in their faces. They both fell on the ground and rubbed their heads just as they got up. They both got up at the same time and looked at each other. They both gasped and covered their mouths with their hands. They both had rainbow eyes and rainbow hair.

But then it quickly faded...

"What are you doing here Kurensai," Kanna stated angrily.

"Chasing the same thing as you, Kanna."

"Don't call me by my first name."

"Sorry, Queen Hoshigaki," Shanna says as she bows.

"Don't mock me."

"Why did you make me the general," Shanna stated as she looked at Kanna in amazement.

"I had no other people I wanted to piss off."

"What do you mean?" Shanna says raising a brow.

"You know exactly what I mean," Kanna says as she transforms into her queen attire.

"Woah, fancy," Shanna says looking at Kanna's dress.

Kanna begins to walk faster to the forest where the scent of the "thing" was coming from.

"So what are we chasing?" Asks Shanna.

"I don't know."

"You should know more, you're the queen."

"And your a retard."

Kanna all the sudden disappeared.

'She can chase that thing on her own. She is the general after all,' Kanna thinks to herself as she slowly appears on her throne.

'And another one is down...' Shanna thought to herself as she spat the blood from her mouth onto the ground beneath her feet.

'I didn't think Kanna would run away like a coward for me to fight more demons..' Shanna thinks sighing.

Kanna smirks, her hair shadowing her eyes.

'I hate her,' Kanna thinks.

Shanna began to walk home. Kanna left their house. Shanna and Koren and Loxtren all lived together.

Just as Shanna turned around to start walking home, Shanna sensed a presence, or something behind her. Shanna swung her fist behind her then back kicked. She kicked air? She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

Just as she turned around the presence was back. She gasped as a hand wrapped itself around around Shanna's mouth. She tried kicking whoever was holding her in the shin, but to no avail.