Revenge

Kuraidesu

Chapter 7

'What.... What, just happened?.... Wait where am I? Oh, that's right, Shanna and Koren... They left... No they didn't leave... They were taken..'

Kanna begins to wake up slowly her head in a daze as she slowly rose off the ground. Her left arm supporting her as she got up slowly. She looked around, there were police and generals everywhere helping all the people that were injured, she raised her entire upper half to sit up. She sat up and rested her body against the train. With a deep groan of pain she rose slowly pressing all her weight on the train.

She saw in the distance Sky, and her superior. She looked at them holding her stomach, she then began to walk slowly away from them. Sky ran a bit faster trying to get Kanna as fast as she could.

Kanna then snapped her finger, she then slowly disintegrated, roses falling behind her disintegrating form.

"No, Kanna, wait!" Sky shouts right before Kanna disappears.

'I, will never ever, ever, ever, let them catch Koren or Shanna like that ever again, without me ripping their throats out, while dissecting all of their limbs!'

Kanna walks into her house opening the door she puts her hand on the ground and heals herself fully, once healed, she walked to her room she went over to her desk and swiped her desk clean.

"Damn, bastards, i'll rip your throats out! I swear!" Kanna shouts transforming into some new armor, watching her black cloak fall behind her. Her red hair being pulled into a ponytail, her armor being formed onto her slim figure, and lastly her normal eyes that are frightening turn into a azure blue.

"I, will kill the people who hurt my friends." Kanna says in a dark voice forming her scythe she puts on her cloak hood over her head and walks out the door.

She senses the spiritual energy emiting from the bodies that took her 'family' she uses her teleportation spell. She quickly disintegrates into the midnight air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hmmmpf! mghfff!" Koren and Shanna both squeal from a black cloth covering their mouths acting as a gag.

Until suddenly they see a dark figure form. All they see is the blue eyes filled with anger looking at the two men holding them captive.

"So, the monster has come?" both men say at the same time their words colliding into the cold air. And a Kanna scrunching her brow in pure fury.

Kanna looks over for a slight moment to make sure her friends are okay.

Kanna then redirects her attention to the two men.

She walks up to the men that stood at least 3 feet taller than her, and picked them up by their throats, then quickly dropping them. Taking out her scythe, she sliced both of their heads off, blood splatting on her emotionless face. She scared Koren and Shanna to death, Shanna had never seen her like this, not ever.

Kanna, then redirecting her attention, to Koren and Shanna, she walked over to them, stepping on top of the now two motionless bodies.

she went to Shanna first untying her mouth then her arms and legs, then Koren untying his hands legs and mouth.

She smiled a soft smile letting the anger out of her eyes.

"Lets go home, yeah?" Kanna says with a deep sigh.

"Yeah." Both Koren and Shanna sigh with a soft smile.

They walk out, walking behind Kanna. Kanna grabs the both of them at the same time then teleports the trio to their home.