Chapter 13

Kuraidesu

Chapter 13

'This honestly sucks. Not that I have any emotion. It's just it hurts, to know that Shanna and Loxtren don't trust me anymore. Koren doesn't even love me anymore...'

'Running past the memories. Running past the pain. Yes. This is self pity. Isn't it? Do you like self pity? I don't. Well, maybe I do because the way I act towards others and myself.'

Kanna thought to herself all night as she tried to sleep. Her thoughts just kept attacking her and wouldn't give up.

She started out with no emotion and not a lot of happiness. But she had changed ever since Koren and Loxtren joined the team.

Kanna can't cry anymore. She can't cower anymore. She lost the ability.

Does it affect her? No.

Not one bit.

"Kanna?" Shanna says through the door while knocking lightly.

"Yes?" Kanna replies looking out her window with two very, very, very, blood shot eyes.

"I'm coming in," Shanna says opening the door a little bit to see Kanna in black short shorts and a white tank top. As she stared out the window.

'She, looks miserable,' Shanna thought to herself looking down.

"Is there something you needed Shanna?" Kanna asks tilting her head to look at Shanna. Shanna's heart dropped when she saw those eyes.

"Um, r-right um, breakfast is ready," Shanna says stuttering a little as she continued to look into Kanna's poor eyes.

"I'm not hungry," Kanna says turning her head back to the window.

"Oh," That was the only word that Shanna could get out as her eyes dropped and she left the room.

Shanna hated to treat her like this but. She had no choice.

It wasn't her fault. She just... Doesn't trust her best friend. At all.

There are others that would forgive their friends at the snap of a finger but... She couldn't with Kanna.

Not with Kanna.

'I don't even consider her as a friend any more,' Shanna thinks to herself as she walks down stairs for breakfast.

'I can live without her,' Shanna continued to think.

'That's sad... It hurts when Shanna thinks things like that. To be honest. It actually feels like a pebble was thrown at me.. This doesn't hurt.. I'm used to it. I don't need her.' Kanna thought as she read Shanna's thoughts.

'If that is how Shanna feels. Then I shall leave."

'Yes that's it. I shall leave.'

"You, can't leave..." Shanna said as she stood in the doorway of Kanna's room.

Kanna's head snapped towards Shanna and gave her a death glare.

"Oh? And why not? Dear, Best Friend?" Kanna said with her head tilted and a smirk on her face.

"Because... I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID!! I'M SORRY," Shanna shouted falling to her knees.

"I don't get humans..." Kanna said as she brushed past the crying Shanna.

"W-w-w-w-what?" Shanna stuttered as she got up to follow Kanna.

Kanna looked back at Shanna.

"I'm not leaving. But, Keep your thoughts to yourself," Kanna said frowning.