Chapter 11

While Kanna looked down at the pitiful sight called Shanna she remember a little memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanna and Nakama were walking down the street one day. They were going to a training ground. Kanna had a lunch filled with her lunch.

While walking down the street Kanna noticed a poor starving girl curled up into a ball.

Kanna walks up to the girl and offers her, her food. Nakama quickly slaps it away.

"You, need to learn to not care," Nakama says with a cold look on his face.

Kanna walks away with a guilty looking face.

She had to learn not to care.

She was too kind. Way too kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, why don't you just stop running away and fight I don't have time to play cat and mouse!" Said Kanna as she stepped backward and went into a position to fight.

"I..I..I can't Kanna.." Said Shanna as she started to look a bit worried

"Oh Shanna giving up that easily hmm thats not the Shanna I used to know."Replied Kanna as she started putting a grin on her face.

"I..just can't fight you you're like a sister to me Kanna. I LOVE YOU AND I'M NEVER GONNA HURT YOU... But if I do I will never kill you Kanna" Said Shanna as she ran up to Kanna grabbed her leg and started hugging it.. Kanna kicked Shanna in the head with her other foot and Shanna didn't like it

"Well..Shanna maybe if I say something this hmm, well might get you a bit fueled up." Said Nakama whilst he walked up to Shanna

"What!?" Replied Shanna.

"I KILLED YOUR SENSEI!." Shouted Nakama whilst he put on an evil grin.

"No..No...you didn't you're just l...-Shanna has a flashback- The day that Shanna was behind a bin crying as she was looking over and seeing her sensei tied up she started running up and screaming SENSEI! as a man with Orange eyes turned around and kicked Shanna back and...-end of flashback- Shanna remembered the eye colour and realised it was Nakama that Kicked and.. Killed Shanna's sensei.. "You.. You.. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NAKAMA THAT GUY WITH ORANGE EYES WAS YOU! AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KICKED ME BACK FLAT ON MY BACK TO REMIND ME!!!" Shouted Shanna....Shanna Bit the palm of her hand and it formed into an unusual weapon, Nakama took a good look at the weapon and it was the sword Nakama used to kill Shannas sensei.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" Screamed Shanna as she stood up and started running to Nakama and out of the sword that Shanna was using to kill Nakama fire starting to come out of it and Nakama looked worried because he looked at Shanna in the eye and there was fire inside her eye like she was really furious..well why wouldn't she.Kanna ran up behind Shanna and Shanna knew that Kanna was behind her so Shanna formed air out of her sword and pushed Kanna back and Kanna hit her back on a brick wall hardly so she fell flat down on her back and stayed there for a while.Whilst Shanna was running up to Nakama the fire in her eye was glowing more and more by the second and Nakama had no idea what it was...at that moment Shanna reached up to Nakama.... Nakama used a spirit shield to defend himself but it was no good the sword that Shanna had went right through the spirit shield and Nakama did not know that would happen so it was a surprise for him and Shanna's sword went right through Nakamas heart. Shanna grabbed Nakamas collar and lifted him up and said..,"You better say goodbye" Said Shanna whilst all her tears started dripping from Shannas eye.

"....Shanna well done.." Said Nakama looking directly to Shannas eye.

"Wait what?" Asked Shanna with a confused look on her face.

'Shanna didn't want to wait and see what Nakama wanted to say because she has heard enough so she walked up to Kanna and laid Kanna on her Knees as Shanna started crying then a fired glowing teardrop fell onto Kanna and a big ball of light surrounded Kanna and lifted Kanna up..the big ball of light came back down onto Shannas Knees and..

"Shanna?" Said Kanna.

"- non stop crying- Huh Kanna?!" Said Shanna as she hugged Kanna.

"Where are we what are we doing here?" Replied Kanna with a confused look on her face

"Well lets walk home and you will know" Said Shanna as Shanna Kanna Koren And Loxtren all got up and started walking home and Shanna went ahead and gave Kanna a potion that will restore all of her memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

ARIGATO! FOR READING! Sorry for not putting our comments on here it's just we would update as fast as we could and hope that you know like get people to like our story -hopeful eyes-

Anyyyyywaaaayyyyyyyyysssss we will be updating as soon as possible and if you didn't notice two people are writing this story together.

Oh yeah... Extremely sorry for the short chapter.. Usually our chapter are at least a thousand words but this time it isn't Gomen!!

Well anyways if you wanted to know... Kanna is me the first editor and Shanna is the second editor and they are both our oc's so yeah...

Anyways.... Heres a cookie for your patience. *Hands cookie*

Until next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~