Prologue

"Northwest, come it's happening" Southeast yelled "huh, are they hatching" Northwest asked "yes, they are" Southeast said as the 2 walked over to the clutch of 4 eggs where one egg was already cracking a blue dragonet poked his head out and looked at his parents then yawned and rubbed his face as he then crawled out and landed on the floor "you can name him" Southeast said "little one, your name is North, prince North" Northwest said North eyed his father then looked at himself from neck to tail then opened his wings and closed them again "he'll be powerful" Glacier said "my gift for this tribe is something you've been waiting for" Southeast said "oh, really" Glacier said walking over to the other eggs "yes" Southeast said as she stepped away she heard a crack and another prince was about to hatch North looked at the cracking egg as pale pinkish head poked out narrowing his eyes at North "you name him" Northwest Said "South" Southeast said as she exhaled "tomorrow you'll grand your gift to the tribe" Glacier said then walked away as the other 2 also started cracking "West and East" Northwest said as he watched the 2 come out of their eggs "as all the dragonets cramped together Southeast pulled off her necklace and put it around North's neck North looked at the sapphire ring on the necklace and grabbed it in his talons "this is perfect for you, my prince" Southeast said as she patted all four of them then they went to sleep as Northwest and Southwest watched them carefully "they're so peaceful now" Southeast said as she leaned against Northwest "they'll all be strong, but not as strong ad North" Northwest said "hmm" Southeast agreed "I'm glad they all made it" Northwest said "right, I actually thought that West wouldn't make it" Southwest said "don't worry, he's ok, his brother will take of them when we are dead" Northwest said "I know he will" Southwest said as they both went to sleep.