The dream

"I'll sleep here" North told himself ,he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. As his mind wandered into the realm of dreams, he found himself walking through a field of wildflowers, the sun shining down warmly on his face. He felt a sense of peace and contentment that he hadn't felt in a long time As he continued to walk, he saw a figure in the distance. As he got closer, he realized it was his mother. She was sitting on a bench under a willow tree, a soft smile on her face "Mom?" North said, his voice cracking with emotion. "Is it really you?" "Yes, my dear," his mother replied, patting the bench beside her. "Come, sit with me." North sat down and took her talon. He felt the warmth of her skin and the familiar softness of her touch "I've missed you," he said, tears filling his eyes "I've missed you too, North," his mother said. "But I'm always with you, even when you can't see me." North took comfort in her words, a sense of peace washing over him. They sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying each other's company Finally, North spoke up. "Mom, why did you have to go? Why did you have to leave us?" His mother looked at him with a gentle expression. "It wasn't my choice to leave, North. Sometimes, things happen that are beyond our control. But you have to keep going, keep moving forward. You have so much life ahead of you, and I want you to embrace it." North nodded, feeling a sense of understanding wash over him. He knew his mother was right. He had to keep moving forward, even though it was hard without her As they sat together, North felt a sense of peace and love that he had never felt before. He knew that even though his mother was gone, she would always be with him in spirit When he woke up, he felt a sense of calm that he hadn't felt in a long time. He knew that his mother was watching over him, and that no matter what happened, he would always carry her love with him.