The kingdom of sky

"I'm free" North yelled as he flew over the wall North embarked on a treacherous journey to the Sky kingdom, where he hoped to find the source of the darkness that was plaguing their world "let's see what Ruby is up to" he thought He had heard tales of the kingdom's beauty and its ruler, a wise queen who had so far managed to keep her kingdom safe from the darkness "after what Scarlet had done, Meh I think Ruby is better anyway" North thought As he made his way up towards the kingdom on a winding path, North encountered many obstacles - from treacherous terrain to dangerous creatures "are those SkyWings?" North asked himself and kept flying Nevertheless, he remained strong and determined to reach his destination "my wings are aching and I never have been this far away from home" North thought As he finally reached the kingdom, he was amazed by its majesty, with glittering buildings and vibrant gardens "it's beautiful" North thought out loud "what'd you say" a SkyWing said "that it's beautiful" North said "hmm, what are you doing here IceWing?" The SkyWing asked "I waited all my life to meet queen Ruby, is there any chance you could take me to her??" North asked "yea sure kid" the SkyWing said North was finally able to meet the queen and discuss the darkness with her "I'm so excited to meet her" North said "yea you might" the SkyWing said "hello, Ruby" North said and bowed "hello?" Ruby replied "I came here to discus the darkness of the kingdoms after the war of SandWing succession" North said "hmm, who are you?" Ruby asked "I'm prince North of the ice kingdom" North said "ahh, yes, I was expecting you, so the darkness has continued after the war and after some dragonets decided to free DarkStalker and turn him into PeaceMaker" Ruby said after that Together, they hatched a plan to defeat the darkness and bring peace to the land "you've got yourself a deal, Ruby" North said "you too, say why don't you stay just a little longer" Ruby asked "sure" North said And so, North's epic journey had finally come to fruition, and his bravery and determination would be remembered for generations to come.