The war

"A letter for me" North said he unrolled the scroll "To the North, we send this warning. Beware the icy grip of the kingdom. Stay alert and well-equipped, for danger lurks in every snowdrift. Prepare your defenses and hold your ground, lest you fall victim to the icy wrath of the North." North quickly flew off as he got there he heard The sound of swords clashing, fire roaring, and dragons roaring echoed through the mountains and valleys of Pyrrhia. North, a powerful IceWing ruler, heard the call of war between the IceWings and NightWings "Mother father what's happening?" North asked "we're going to war" Northwest said as they quickly went to the courtyard "I'm going to the queen" North yelled, He quickly made his way to his throne room, where his advisors were waiting for him ""What is the news?" he asked anxiously "Your Majesty," one of his advisors replied "The NightWings have launched a surprise attack on our border. Our scouts report that they have already captured several of our outposts." North gritted his teeth in anger, This was not the first time the NightWings had provoked a war with the IceWings, but he had hoped it would be the last "Prepare our armies immediately," he commanded "We will not let them take our land and our resources." His advisors nodded and quickly made their way out of the room to prepare the troops North knew that this war would be a tough one, The NightWings were known for their stealth and ability to attack from the shadows, while the IceWings were the masters of the skies and could strike from above. But he was determined to protect his kingdom and his dragons at all costs. As he finished donning his armor, North raised his head and let out a mighty roar, calling his army to war. The IceWings answered his call, spreading their wings and taking to the skies The battle was fierce and brutal, but North and his soldiers fought valiantly, They sliced through the NightWings' forces, pushing them back and reclaiming their outposts one by one.