Killing Snowfall

"I call upon the RainWings, bring forth the venom!" Sahara yelled As the morning sun crested over the jagged peaks of the mountains, a strange sight caught the attention of the nearby IceWings. A group of colorful dragons emerged from the rocky crevices and began to glide down towards the valley below As they drew nearer, the IceWings could see that these were no ordinary dragons. Their scales were a vivid array of colors, from the vibrant greens of the jungle to the brilliant blues of the sky. They were RainWings, a tribe of dragons rarely seen in this region The RainWings landed gracefully in the open fields, their wings folded neatly at their sides. They were a diverse group, each with their own unique markings and patterns on their scales. Some carried baskets woven from jungle vines, while others sported intricate headdresses made of bright flowers The IceWings were initially wary of these new arrivals, but as the RainWings began to interact with the locals, their fears were quickly dispelled. The dragons were friendly and curious, eager to trade stories and goods with the dragons As the day wore on, the RainWings shared tales of their homeland, the lush rainforests that they called home. They spoke of their kinship with all the creatures of the jungle, from the colorful birds to the mischievous monkeys As the two dragons faced each other, Dragonfruit couldn't help but feel uneasy. Snowfall was known throughout Pyrrhia for her icy demeanor, and Dragonfruit had only heard rumors of her ruthless tactics But Dragonfruit was determined to stand her ground. She spread her wings, displaying her vibrant red and purple scales, and stood tall in front of Snowfall "What do you want?" Snowfall asked, her voice sharp and biting Dragonfruit approached Snowfall with a fierce look in her eyes. She coiled her tail and spread her wings, ready to confront the IceWing Queen "How could you do that to North?" Dragonfruit snarled. "He was our ally, and you betrayed him!" Snowfall raised her head, meeting Dragonfruit's angry gaze. "I did what I had to do. We needed the animus magic to save the Ice Kingdom." "Did you even think about the consequences?" Dragonfruit hissed. "You made North suffer, and you put our entire alliance at risk. You should be ashamed!" Snowfall looked away, shame and guilt evident on her face. "I know," she whispered. "I made a mistake. I should have listened to North and tried to find another solution." Snowfall kept hold of her neck as blue blood was flowing through her talons "It's too late for apologies," Dragonfruit said sternly. "You need to make things right. You need to apologize to North and work to repair the damage you've done." After Dragonfruit said that Snowfall fell to the ground and took her last breath as blue blood stopped flowing onto the ground.