The rankings board

"What do you think" Snowfall said coming from the same way that South and North came from "where'd you come from?" South asked North looked around to see what was going on "Snowfall, you know I'm going to top you, that's why you want me dead so you could be queen" North said "yes that's true" Snowfall said "I want to see where the diamond trial is" South said "you, don't follow us" North said "I'll try" Snowfall blurted as the 2 walked away "if mom and dad know they'll kill her for sure" North said "Aunty Glacier would too" South said as they entered a tunnel "what happened here" North asked as they looked around a river flowed and statues of IceWings that froze after loosing the diamond trial "look a different dragon" South said and ran toward it "it looks like a NightWing to me" North said "have you ever seen one" South asked "only in scrolls, IceWings describe them as a mysterious and powerfully tribe but less awesome than IceWings" North explained "well we'll be the judge of that" South said "yea that's true" North said looking outside "what's wrong" South asked "I wonder what the world actually looks like outside the Ice kingdom" North said "we can't leave the Ice kingdom, I'm afraid" South said as he felt sorry for North "one day I'll leave and explore the world" North said "where would you go first??" South asked "Sky kingdom" North said "but, the evils queen still lives there" South panicked "No worries I heard Scarlet is dead, now Ruby is queen" North said "is she really dead I mean she could be anywhere at this point" South said "don't worry brother" North said as the 2 came out of the tunnel North felt Snowfall stare at him she turned around and ran off North felt happier now that she's gone.