The eggs

"BloodWriter, I wanted to tell you that I think the eggs you laid are absolutely beautiful. The colors and patterns are simply stunning. You have a real talent for creating something so intricate and delicate. You should be proud of yourself for such a remarkable accomplishment." North said "really, thank you" BloodWriter said "BloodWriter, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be returning to the Ice Kingdom," said North "Goodbye, North. It was a pleasure serving you. Until we meet again, stay safe and carry on" BloodWriter said as North flew off "North, take a moment to think about your kingdom. Think about the people who rely on you for protection and guidance. Think about the land that you govern, the economy that you must manage, and the foreign relations that you must maintain. Your kingdom is not just a collection of buildings and resources, it is a living, breathing entity that depends on your leadership. Your decisions, your actions, and your words have a profound impact on the lives of those who call your kingdom home. So, take the time to reflect on what kind of ruler you want to be, and what kind of legacy you want to leave behind. Remember that the decisions you make today will have repercussions for years to come. Make them wisely." North kept telling himself as he saw the far mountains of the kingdom appear the palace was glittering and he still saw the corpse of his mother and decided to go there.