Face the queen

"This is it" BloodWriter asked "yes" North said Prince BloodWriter stood proudly at the entrance of the throne room, waiting to face his opponent Queen Glacier, his nemesis, sat on her throne, with an icy expression on her face, As soon as he stepped in, she looked up and locked her eyes on him For a moment, the room was silent The tension between the two was palpable. Prince BloodWriter took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the queen When he was just a few feet away from her, he stopped and bowed his head "Your Majesty, it's an honor to stand in front of you," he said, his voice filled with respect Queen Glacier remained silent for a moment, her gaze piercing through him Then, she stood up and walked towards him "I have been waiting for this day, Prince BloodWriter," she said, her voice as cold as ice "I know, Your Majesty," the prince replied, trying his best not to show any fear "Let's get this over with," the queen said, and with a flick of her hand, a sword materialized in it Prince BloodWriter drew out his own sword, and the two warriors locked their blades together in a fierce battle. Their swords clashed, sending sparks flying in all directions The fight lasted for several minutes, with neither one gaining an advantage over the other. Queen Glacier was strong and had years of experience, while Prince BloodWriter was young and agile, making up for his lack of experience with his speed and cunning Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the prince managed to deliver a stunning blow and knocked the queen's sword out of her hand. She stumbled back, and he stepped forward, his sword poised at her neck "Mercy, Your Highness," Queen Glacier said, her voice barely a whisper Prince BloodWriter looked down at her, considering her request for a moment. Then, he lowered his sword and stepped back. "You have been defeated, Your Majesty" he said "But I am not a cruel warrior. You are free to go." Queen Glacier stood up, her eyes shining with a mix of admiration and respect "You are a noble prince, BloodWriter," she said "I shall remember this day." And with that, she left the room, leaving the victorious prince to bask in his glory.