To the courtyard

"What's that" North yelled he was quickly summoned to the courtyard by one of the guards. As he made his way there, his heart raced with anticipation. What could possibly be happening? When he finally arrived, he saw a crowd of people gathered, murmuring and whispering amongst themselves. The guard who had summoned him handed him a letter with instructions to read it aloud to those present. As he began to read, North could feel his heart sink. The letter stated that their kingdom was being threatened by a neighboring one, and that they needed to prepare for a possible attack. North knew that this was serious and that they needed to act quickly. He gathered his advisors and began to formulate a plan to defend their kingdom "North, listen to me carefully. Our mother has gone insane." South said "What are you talking about? Why do you say that?" North asked "I know it's hard to believe, but her behavior has been increasingly erratic and unpredictable. She has started to act out of character, saying and doing things that don't make any sense. She has also been neglecting her own health and safety, putting herself in dangerous situations." South explained "That doesn't mean she's insane. Maybe she's just going through a tough time." North said "I wish that were the case, but it's more than that. She has been hallucinating and experiencing delusions that are not grounded in reality. She has also been exhibiting signs of paranoia and disorientation. These are symptoms of a serious mental illness that requires immediate attention." South said "Oh, I had no idea. What can we do to help her?" North said "kill her" South said "I'm afraid that's the only way to calm her down," South said to North firmly "She won't listen to reason or logic, and we don't want to escalate the situation any further. It's best for everyone if we just give her what she wants and try to pacify her." "I'm sorry, Mother." North said as he stuck a spear in her heart then he broke off 2 off his tail spikes and stuck those in her body too as she roared in pain North flew off as fast as he could before his mother took her last breath.