A new adventure

"Good morning!" Ruby greeted him with a warm smile "huh" North woke up and looked around North was deeply impressed by Ruby's beauty and grace as she floated in the air "Greetings, Queen Ruby. It's an honour to meet you," he replied, bowing respectfully They started talking about their respective kingdoms and their cultures "so how is it living in the ice kingdom?" Ruby asked "rough, especially with Snowfall bossing me around all day" North said after that Ruby described the sky kingdom as a peaceful place where everyone coexisted happily and shared their resources North told Ruby about his kingdom's vast snow-covered land, where they practised survival skills in the harsh winter months He also talked about the magical ice palace, which was the most magnificent structure in their kingdom "tho Snowfall is the worse" North said Ruby looked at North with concern in her eyes and asked, "How bad is the Snowfall outside?" Ruby asked North stared out the window, watching the snowflakes fall steadily "It's getting worse," he replied "The roads are almost completely covered and I'm worried about the power lines." Ruby felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized just how bad the situation was She knew that they needed to be prepared for the worst and make sure they had enough supplies to last them through the storm "We need to make sure we have enough food and blankets," she said, determined to stay strong through the storm North nodded in agreement Together, they would weather the snowfall and come out stronger on the other side "it's not a storm" North said "then what is it?" Ruby asked it went silent as North turned his gaze towards Ruby who was looking worried.