Southeast's corpse

"Mom, I just want to let you know that I love you." North said as he curled up beside her In his dream, he saw his mother, Southeast , as she used to be- strong and fearless, with piercing blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds. She was the most respected warrior in all of the Ice Kingdom, and her son was proud to be her offspring He remembered the joy he felt at her sight, how safe and content he would feel sleeping beside her, listening to her stories of bravery and adventure. She would always tuck him in, whispering tales of the IceWing ancestors who had roamed the land centuries before As the dream progressed, North felt his mother's absence and the sorrow that it brought. It had been years since he had seen her last, and his heart ached to be reunited with her. He longed to see her once more, to feel the comfort that only a mother's love could bring Yet, in his dream, he also felt a sense of hope. His mother's spirit was there with him, watching, guiding, and protecting him no matter where he was or what challenges he faced North woke up from his dream with a newfound strength to carry on and make his mother proud. He knew that he had to keep fighting, pushing towards his goals, and living up to her legacy. For in his heart, Southeast would always be there, watching over him and giving him the strength to overcome any obstacle "Goodbye, Mother," North said with a heavy heart. "I'll miss you more than words can express." He gazed upon his mother one last time, memorizing every inch of her scales, the long horns, and the gentle warmth of her smile. They had been through so much together, but now it was time for him to leave "I promise to make you proud," he continued, his voice cracking. "I'll do my best to bring honor to our tribe and to your legacy." North couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, knowing that he might never see his mother again. He wished he could stay by her side forever, but duty called him away to a new adventure "I love you, Mother," he whispered, leaning in to press his forehead against hers. "May the ice and snow always protect you." With one last look, North turned and spread his wings, taking to the skies. As he soared away from his home, he knew that his mother's spirit would always be with him, guiding him on his journey.