Meeting a SeaWing

"It's boring" North said as he was wandering along the coastline, taking in the salty sea air and the rhythmic crashing of the waves when he suddenly came across a SeaWing "who are you" North asked The two dragons stared at each other for a moment, each sizing up the other "dang, this is a SeaWing" North thought North had never met a SeaWing before and he was fascinated by the iridescent scales that shimmered like jewels in the sunlight North shook his head The SeaWing, on the other hand, seemed unimpressed by North's plain, icy blue scales and lack of any distinguishing features "I'm boring I know" North said As they began to converse, North tried to impress the SeaWing with his knowledge of the land and its creatures, but the SeaWing seemed indifferent to his stories North realized that the SeaWing was more interested in the sea and all its secrets "what do you know about the sea" North finally asked North found the SeaWing's enthusiasm contagious and the two ended up spending the rest of the day talking about their respective worlds, each gaining a newfound respect for the other's unique abilities and talents The SeaWing unfurled his wings and lifted his head proudly "I know more of the ocean than any other dragon tribe," he said to North "I know that the ocean is powerful and unpredictable, yet it can also be peaceful and soothing. I know that there are creatures lurking in the depths that we have yet to discover, and that some of them are dangerous beyond our imagining.
I know that the ocean is vast and deep, and that it holds secrets beyond our wildest dreams. It changes constantly, from the surface waves to the cold, dark abyss. But no matter what, it is always beautiful and awe-inspiring.
As SeaWings, we are blessed to call the ocean our home. We are born with the ability to breathe underwater and swim with grace and speed. We must respect the ocean and all its inhabitants, for they are our family and our life source.
In short, North, the ocean is a wonder and a mystery that we must never stop exploring. As SeaWings, it is our duty to protect and preserve it for generations to come." The SeaWing said "Hey there, SeaWing! I must say, it's quite impressive how much you seem to know about the sea. Your knowledge and understanding of it seem to be remarkable. I'm truly impressed!" North said "I know right" the SeaWing said "so what's Aquatic" North asked "The Aquatic language is the official language spoken by the SeaWings and other underwater creatures. It consists of various clicks, whistles, and other sounds that are easily produced underwater. It is a complex language that allows us to communicate effectively and efficiently, both above and below the water's surface. It also includes subtle differences in pitch and tone that convey different meanings. As SeaWings, we learn this language from a young age and use it to communicate with other underwater creatures, whether it be for hunting, mating, or simply socializing." The SeaWing said firmly North got very impressed.