The arrival of the search team

"North, peek out the window," the leader of the rescue team whispered North hesitated for a moment before approaching the window, his heart pounding with anticipation As he looked outside, he saw a group of people in bright orange jackets, each carrying a backpack and other equipment "They found us," he gasped, his eyes widening in disbelief The search team had finally arrived "I should leave" he thought North spread his wings and took off into the sky "I'm sorry Ruby" he echoed "go it's safer there than here!!" Ruby yelled He soared through the clouds, feeling the rush of wind in his wings As he flew, he began to see glimpses of the sea kingdom below "Coral, I'm coming" he thought Curious, North flew lower and lower, until he could see the sparkling sea and the colorful coral reefs "fish!!" North yelled at himself The water was so clear that he could see schools of fish swimming below North landed on the shore, feeling the warm sand between his talons "haven't seen a SeaWing yet" he thought then yawned He looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the sea kingdom "alright I have to find a way in the summer palace" North thought ,A pod of dolphins was playing in the water, leaping and diving and chattering to each other "how cute" North whispered to himself North approached the dolphins and introduced himself "Hello, my name is North. I've come from the sky kingdom. What brings you here?" North said North realized that he had never felt so free and alive before. He decided to stay in the sea kingdom for a while, exploring its secrets and meeting its inhabitants. And so, North flew away from the sky kingdom  and made a new home in the magical sea.