Back to Ruby

"I'll return to Ruby now" he said ,North, the brave adventurer, set off on a journey to the mystical and beautiful Sky Kingdom. He had heard tales of its splendor and majesty and was determined to witness it for himself As he traveled through the dense forests and crossed raging rivers, North's determination grew stronger. Finally, he reached the base of the towering mountain that held the Sky Kingdom The only way up was a treacherous climb through steep, icy cliffs. But North was not one to be deterred easily. With every passing moment, he struggled and climbed higher, never once thinking about giving up With sheer willpower, North finally reached the summit. And there, in front of him, lay the magnificent Sky Kingdom. The clouds below looked like a sea of cotton candy, and the sun shone brighter than ever before He was welcomed with open arms by the friendly Sky creatures, who showed him the wonders of their beautiful home. North marveled at the stunning views, the flowing waterfalls, and the colorful birds that flew overhead After spending a few days in the enchanting Sky Kingdom, North was sad to leave. But he knew he had experienced something truly special, and the memories would stay with him forever As he journeyed back down the mountain, North felt grateful for this adventure and for the courage that led him to the Sky Kingdom North landed in the palace Queen Ruby walked towards North with open arms, a warm smile on her face. North hesitated at first but then took a step forward and wrapped their small arms around Ruby's waist. The queen bent down and hugged North tightly, feeling the warmth of the little child's body against hers. Ruby whispered in North's ear, "You are loved and cherished more than you can imagine." North smiled and looked up at Ruby, feeling safe and secure in her embrace "North, could you please explain to me what happened?" Ruby asked "Ruby, I need to tell you something about my mother. She went crazy," North said softly Ruby's eyes widened in shock as she took a step closer to North. "W-what are you talking about?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly North sighed deeply. "It's been going on for a while now, but I didn't want to tell anyone. I was hoping it would pass and everything would go back to normal," he explained. "But it only got worse. She started hallucinating and talking to dragons who weren't there. She even tried to hurt me and my siblings a few times." Ruby felt a lump forming in her throat as she listened to North's words. She couldn't imagine what he was going through. "North, I'm so sorry," she whispered, reaching out to take his talon He gave her a sad smile. "It's okay, Ruby. I just wanted you to know what's been going on. I haven't been myself lately because of it," he admitted. "But I'm trying to stay strong for her." Ruby squeezed his hand gently. "I know you are, and I'm here for you. Whatever you need, just let me know," she said, her voice filled with sincerity North's eyes met hers, grateful for her support. "Thank you, Ruby. That means a lot to me," he said softly, feeling a little bit better just by sharing his burden with her.