The encounter with BloodWriter

"Why, why is it happening" North asked himself while he was patrolling the IceWing border when he heard the sound of wings approaching. He tensed up, ready to fight, but he relaxed when he saw that the dragon approaching was not an enemy, It was Prince BloodWriter of the NightWings, "Prince BloodWriter, what brings you to our borders?" North asked surprised to see the NightWing outside of his own kingdom "I am here on a diplomatic mission," BloodWriter replied, his voice low and measured North raised an eyebrow, intrigued "Diplomatic mission? What could that be?" "I am here to negotiate a truce between our two tribes," BloodWriter explained. "The war between us has gone on for too long. It is time to end it and find a peaceful resolution." North was taken aback, He had never heard of such a thing before, but he could see the logic in it The war had been going on for years with neither side gaining any significant advantage It was easy to grow tired and disillusioned with it "I'm not sure if the IceWing queen will agree to such a thing," North said, his doubts showing "You have my word that I will do everything in my power to convince her," BloodWriter said, his eyes sincere "We need to put an end to this senseless bloodshed." North nodded, reluctantly agreeing "I will take you to the queen. But be warned, she can be difficult to persuade." BloodWriter smiled "I am a NightWing prince. If I am not persuasive, then who is?" With that, the two dragons flew off towards the IceWing palace, hoping that they could end the war once and for all.