002 𖤐 casted

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life, messages𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life, messages
𖤐

𖤐 the two walked into where the interview was taking place and got greeted by many people. they waited in their chairs as the photographers set up their cameras.

"i really don't want to be here," kenzie whispered "same, next time let's not play fortnite until 5 am."

"okay are you guys ready?" the host, mandi asked the two nodding after.

"hi everyone, my name is mackenzie hart." "and i'm walker scobell and this is your guy's most asked questions," "about us!" kenzie added.

it cut to an intro, then a cardboard rectangle being thrown at them.

"your up first kenz, ok." walker peeled the first question off the piece of cardboard, revealing the rest of the question.

"is mackenzie hart in stranger things?" he spoke, then looking at his friend.

"yes i am, i play dustin's little sister amanda. and my friend here," she patted his shoulder, "he is." she stopped talking so walker could finish her, "yeah and i'm richie norbury."

"ok next," walker spoke excitedly. "is mackenzie hart going to be in the black phone." he 'ooooued' after he explained the question.

"ok so, i did audition for the black phone and i haven't gotten a call back for it so i'm pretty sure i didn't get the role i wanted." "but i did too and they told me i wasn't in the movie." walker said right after kenzie, giving her hope that there was still a chance.

a few more questions came across, one of them being if kenzie and walker were dating. them freaking out and pretending to barf as soon as they heard. they were way too close to date and could only see eachother as best friends.

during a question for walker, someone from being the scenes interrupted them. "can i talk to mackenzie for a second?" kenzie was beyond confused, "yeah when this is over." she replied, "it's urgent, i'm so sorry."

"entertain them for me." she got up from her chair and went to see what was so urgent.

the man handed her a phone and told her it was scott derrickson, the director of the black phone.

"hi, this is mackenzie hart." she spoke to the phone, "hello, and congratulations! you have been casted as holly hopper in our movie the black phone! the rest of the information is in a email we sent you."

kenzie was stunned to speak, she 100% thought she didn't have a chance of being casted. although she went for gwen, vance's sister was her second choice if she even were to be casted. but she felt a little guilty, this would be the first project without walker.

"wow, um." she studdered, "sorry i really don't know what to say, thank you! thank you so much!" "of course. have a great rest of your day."

she handed the phone back to the man, kenzie had a very obvious shocked face. she ran over to walker and immediately told him, he hugged her. "we will talk about it more later, let's go to the beach after this." she mumbled to him.

"so, what was so urgent?" mandi asked, the camera still rolling. "i'm sorry, i don't think i'm allowed to say." "alright it's all good!"

they finally finished the video and walked to the nearby beach. the two sat down and began to talk about kenzie being casted.

"i don't want to do it if your not there," she whined. "grow up bitch, your doing it." kenzie laughed, he hesitated to speak. "just facetime me all the time ok? i'll be lonely." "i promise walkie," the two smiled. "do you want cupcakes?"

𖤐

mom
the producers of the white phone just called, congratulations mackenzie.

kenzie
it's the black phone, thanks.

mom
yeah, probably can't make it to this project this time. your dad and i have things to worry about.
read by kenzie

𖤐

𖤐 sorry this chapter is long again. lol the white phone, love walker and kenz😋