038 𖤐 the return of...

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life, messages𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life, messages
𖤐

𖤐 kenzie got ready for the day with a smile on her face, becca and maddy got ready with her too. as she did her makeup, maddy picked out her outfit and becca dutch braided the top of her hair, half of it being down and the rest braided.

maddy styled kenz in a brown tank, jeans, and a cardigan. kenzie had no idea what her birthday was going to be like, just that it was a surprise.

a ding sound filled the bathroom that they were getting ready in.

𖤐

mom
happy birthday sweetie

kenzie
are we going to see eachother??
read by mom

𖤐

𖤐 the girls noticed kenzies mood change the slightest after she checked her phone. maddy and becca didn't want to ask her about it, they thought she would just forget about it and they would all have a great time.

everyone knew that kenzie and her parents weren't close. but only mason knew about her feeling like pluto. some of them knew more, and some knew less.

kenzie shook it off her chest, last year she atleast got a call and saw her dad. this year she'd probably see neither.

someone pounded on the door, it was miguel, mason, brady, tristan, and jacob.

"kenzie!" miguel sung, as he went to hug kenzie and so did the other boys.

mason was last to hug her and instead swong his arm around her neck and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"okay ew," tristan fake gagged. "are you guys dating even?" jacob asked, mason and kenz looked at eachother.

"uh," mason said stretching the 'h'. it was silent for a second after that, until kenzie started laughing. "bye, what are we doing?" she escaped mason's arm.

they led kenzie to a car which drove them to an amusement park. the biggest one in north carolina. kenzie got out of the car as happy as can be, but was even happier when she saw something, someone.

"no fucking way," she ran towards the person. "happy birthday!" walker exclaimed.

walker wrapped his arm around her and the two hugged, spinning in a little circle. kenzie missed her best friend.

kenzie locked their elbows together as she led walker to her friends.

𖤐

𖤐 thanks for 15k reads love you all!!!