015 𖤐 flee?

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 "kenzie your ok! you will see him when you get home!" mariah reassured. "i don't know why i'm even getting so upset, i have you guys." "it's ok to miss him, just don't cry because they put mascara on you today." maddy said trying to make kenzie laugh.

"flee guys, flee." becca instructed the girls to do, actually almost all the girls. kenzie had no idea what becca was talking about.

"wait guys, where," the rest of her sentence faded, leaving kenzie quiet.

"hi mackie, wait are you." "it's nothing i promise," kenzie laughed it off. she really didn't know why she was being so dramatic. she's gone longer than a month without seeing walker and she's been fine.

"your promise was just false. your not ok, what's wrong?" something came over mason and he had to comfort her somehow even though she was just missing walker (which he didn't know yet). so, he grabbed her hand.

the two's eyes were locked. kenzie couldn't take it, she began to laugh. no, cackle.

but that cackle turned into tears, which she felt one fall down her cheek. "i just missed- shit!" kenzie stole mason's phone from his pocket and swiped for the camera.

"what in the dollar store mascara. this shit." kenzie babbled while she rubbed her slightly running mascara, but it wasn't coming off. she felt a hand make its way onto her chin, tilting it upwards.

"your going to give yourself wrinkles." mason joked as he gently wiped her under eye.

what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck. DON'T FREAK OUT.

kenzie 'mhm'ed with a slight stutter and mason explained that he got it off.

"so you miss walker?" the two were walking off somewhere around set. "yeah, i haven't cried about it in a long time though. i'm not this dramatic all the time i swear." kenzie thought for a second, "wait i only got two hours of sleep."

"mackie your not dramatic your just tired." he smiled, "you know i am tired, so give me a piggy back ride." "okay fine only because we are literally supposed to be filming right now."

𖤐

𖤐 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON! 🎉🥳🎈🎊🎁🪩🪅