39 𖤐 best day

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life, social media𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life, social media
𖤐

𖤐 "okay! walker these are,-" "maddy, becca, mason, miguel, brady, jacob and tristan." walker proved.

"come on kenz we already know him." jacob laughed, "okay well i didn't know all you guys knew him." she exaggerated the 'all.'

the group walked through the park when it was blankly obvious that maddy looked like she was about to shit her pants.

"mads are you scared of rides?" miguel asked, holding back the urge to make fun of her. "okay i'm scarred, because last time i went on a ride i threw up after." she defended.

"okay well how long ago was that?" miguel cocked, "like 7 years ago." maddy mumbled.

"it's ok maddy i personally hate rides because i get dizzy." walker smiled.

wait a damn minute, kenzie thought.

walkers reaction made kenzie laugh out loud, "what?" he said embarrassed. "you know what."

"okay kooky kenz your going with me first." tristan demanded, which kenzie smiled back at him.

a bit passed waiting in the line, they played oboshinotentoten, posted bereals, and took a few flicks.

"ok tristan don't piss yourself!" kenzie joked as the ride worker checked their seatbelts.

tristan and kenz looked back behind them to see it was indeed not mason and brady behind them, it was two girls their age.

"oh my gosh, mackenzie hart?" the redhead said, "hah, yes hi!"

that happened a lot more times with the group's time at the amusement park.