021 𖤐 fucked up

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 kenzie woke up and her first thought was mason.

the whole entire night she thought about him. she really liked him, and wanted to tell him. but kenzie was scared that what if it ruined the friendship between the two.

she put on sweatpants, mason's zip up, and converse. kenzie walked out of her trailer and headed towards her group of friends.

"aw kenzie, we were just talking about you!" jacob teased, miguel elbowed tristan and whispered in his ear 'the sweatshirt!'

"about?" "how you and mason are literally in love with eachother."

mason and kenzie looked at eachother, and looked back at miguel after his remark.

kenzie stuttered words but nothing came out, so mason decided to say something for her.

"come on miguel, kenzie and i are just friends."

kenzie felt hurt, hurt in more ways than one. he was flirting with her yesterday and everyday before that, and they almost kissed! what the hell does he mean kenzie and him are just friends?

mason liked her first, flirted with her first, made the first move before they got close to kissing first.

kenzie turned around and dipped, she didn't want anybody to see her cry. let alone the guy she had a crush on.

"hey, where are you going?" mason called, "venezuela." she kept walking to her trailer and didn't turn back. that's when he knew, mason fucked up.

𖤐

𖤐 mason be better